Neuroscience Territory Manager

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 12, 2016 at 12:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is loserville! But with 5 indications next year.....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Riiiight. You can attempt to spin things but you're the loser who spends your Saturday nights posting in this site. Sad life for you wasting Saturday nights trolling on here. LOSER BOY got nothing better to do on his Saturday nights. Hahahahahahaha

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about the email today regarding our Avanir Marketing dept ?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what was the email really telling us? was that even meant to be sent to the field? And if it was could it be explain in a better format for all to understand. Yes, it does matter to us that we understand what direction the organization is going in right now.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So far so good. My interview process moving along very well. 1 strep away from receiving my golden ticket.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typo 1 step away from golden ticket status

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Golden Ticket Spiff is over and all of the winners have already been paid out.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know about any spiff but I know I'm about to get a golden ticket offer as in big time bank! Boo ya

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully, you're offer is from another company! Any offer from Avanir is short-term at best!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you say that?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Otsuka buys AVANIR evaluates operational/management/sales force overlap. Now it's time to cut, cut, cut.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haters gonna hate! And haters gonna hate cuz they struggled and were low performers during their employment here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any company that expands based on an expensive, branded Sumatriptan product is going to make cuts in the near future. The product will be lucky to capture marginal success. There are so many other generic alternatives (pill, injection, nasal spray) that work well. There's no "hate" here, just a realistic observation.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please do share what your performance level was during your time here. Please save the BS of how you were a top performer too. People who spend time bashing on here are grinding an axe because they failed during their time here.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, you're admitting you're a "failure?"
    Cut the diversion tactics. My comments are based on a product that is doomed to fail. Just like it failed initial FDA approval. Once a patient satisfies the PA requirements for this product, they have equally satisfied the PA requirements for Botox, ONCE EVERY 3 MONTHS injections. Why would a doc or patient want to choose an expensive Sumatriptan blow product at that point? Get real! The docs don't want this product (don't want to take the time explaining it to the patient or getting insurance approval). The patients don't want it (who wants to exacerbate their painful migraine by having to forcefully blow medication up each nostril). And, the pharmacies don't want to stock an expensive Sumatriptan that takes a lot of shelf space.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what's your point? Usually people on the anonymous assault are either reps who have failed to produce and were let go or a competitor. I hardly doubt a competitor of this product would be breaking a sweat by posting crap so you must be the reject former rep. Lol

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

someone told me the south regional use to be a fry cook at kfc

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the percentage weighting on PBA and migrane? I'm assuming minimal coverage for both products? Any interesting pipeline drugs in the near future, currently interviewing

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not trying to be negative but this prob not the best place to conduct your career research. Hopefully you are smart enough to know this. Good luck

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pipeline blows. Move on rookie. Huge Goals and low sales are the standard here.