1. We've addressed a number of the issues raised in the previous survey. Please help us make sure we're aware of all issues by completing this new, short, confidential survey. Thank you!
  2. Need help finding a board? Read this post for help

Neuropathy Indication for Metanx

Discussion in 'Pan American Laboratories' started by Anonymous, May 20, 2006 at 10:49 AM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talking about children certainly says something about your character. Stay classy my friend.....stay classy.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's like working for a classless company. Long Live DANA & LEE....lol

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why are docs so fucking freaked out my medical foods, just give it a fucking try, can't hurt and it just might help. yes, it is FDA approved as a medical food! Thought docs were smart. Do your research instead of trying to cause trouble for a company that is just trying to survive in this shit hole.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My son has been taking Mentanx for a year now, and he can walk and without pain, this works better then any other medication for neurophy. Missed the dose for over 24 hours and was back into a wheel chair, he also has his second kidney transplant and and that is also doing very good.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I spelled wrong, but it does work.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a Pamlab rep

7. i recently started taking metanx,my dr. gave me some to try. I'm 46 have had severe neuropathy for 4 years. I have herniated discs in my back, my hips need replaced and i'm taking a lot of pain meds for everything. I tried those matanyx for a month. I havent felt that much relief in my feet and toes for years. of course my doc is out of samples. Now I get to go back to all that pain. I have no health insurance. Is it that expensive?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't understand all of the drama on this site. Just want to say that the Metanx is working for me. I wish that the insurance co. would cover it but since it doesn't I am purchasing it online. the pain in my feet isn't totally gone but 80% better than before and now am able to sleep through without it waking me up.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pal pal pal !!! We are the turds of pal!!!