Neuropathy Indication for Metanx

Discussion in 'Pan American Laboratories' started by Anonymous, May 20, 2006 at 10:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Who gives a shit what we sell.....hell they pay me, give me a car, pay for lunch, pay the insurance, pretty good commission check, manage does not breathe down my neck, I am selling 400K this year, comm. check should be 25K........yeah man, life is hard at Pamlab.

[/ QUOTE ]

"pay for lunch"....haha, you would think that is a perk, you dont know anything about sales. and only a pal rep would think that a 25k commission check is a lot....sad sad sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good ole PAL...I love this site, I love seeing the shit posted on here this is better than any sitcom on T.V. these days. The other sites are so boring because they deal with real Pharma. It is funny as hell to read the shit you guys put up with. A 25k check Wooooo. Big boy Steven pays real well for vitamins HAHAHAHA. I am sorry but this thread is the funniest on here. There is life elsewhere...seek and ye shall find. Keep up the funny stories guys its good stuff. BTW what the fuck is a fireside chat you talk about ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cam from big pharma (GSK) and I can honestly say that PAL is by far better than "Big Pharma". My fucking manager would ride with me every other day, nag about stupid shit, etc. At PAL my manager is cool, we have awesome ride alongs. PAL is a great company to work for and just because you got fired and your Unemployment check looks like my grocery receipt don't be a hater.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    I cam from big pharma (GSK) and I can honestly say that PAL is by far better than "Big Pharma". My fucking manager would ride with me every other day, nag about stupid shit, etc. At PAL my manager is cool, we have awesome ride alongs. PAL is a great company to work for and just because you got fired and your Unemployment check looks like my grocery receipt don't be a hater.

[/ QUOTE ]

Little man your mommy has told you not to play on the computer. Go back and ask "teeth man" Stooge to give you a little suck. So I promise not to be a "mofo hater later I can rap as a gator so dont mess with the bro later no hater" I acn rap you shit !! What a fucking tool douch !! So littl man smell your ass some more your are the dumbest ass I have ever seen. Oh and did you even graduate highschool ? [​IMG]

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    I admire your enthusism, but Sam has said to stay off this devil website, it will steal your dream. He is now going to go through and see who we hired from GSK and you will be let go without notice and your family will suffer. BTW, you must have taken a major pay decrease to come here. I would bet you were let go on a downsize or fired. You would have to ba an idiot to give up a job there to take one here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No! Metanx does not have FDA approval for the indication of Diabetic Neuropathy. Since the company will not tell us the truth, I did my own homework.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is metansex indicated for crabs? My RM gave me a really bad case. Tracey told me talk some Foltx and it would cure it right up!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Does the word 'Ethical' mean anything to you? In the mid 90's the buzz was vitamin E to treat CVD. In 2000 it was Foltx for Homocystiene the B vitamins, yet nothing was proven. Now its Diabetic Nephropathy unproven. When does the FDA shut PAL down? Science and medicine should not be about assumptions!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I for one, would just like to say thank you with all my heart to whichever Pamlab rep told my doctor about Metanx. Before I started Metanx I took everything under the sun. I blew $1000's, and not only did I not feel better, I was either sick, tired, or numb. I hadn't slept through the night in 10 years and came close to amputation twice. Once, I stepped on something in a lake and swam and walked around for nearly two hours with two toes literally hanging from my foot by a strand of skin, and didn't even know until a woman fainted when I was climbing on the boat dock. I didn't even know it had happened. Doctor said I was lucky they didn't have to amputate.

So quit talking about ethics. Is it ethical to keep giving patients $100 medicines so big wealthy pharmacy companies get rich on drugs that have more side effects than efficacy. Finally, I found something that works. I haven't felt this good in years, and I have been able to go back to work for the first time in five years. I don't know who approves Metanx, but I know it works. And I believe it would be unethical to deny me something that has changed my life drastically for the better instead of force me to keep taking drugs that aren't working and just might be killing me. I don't know what I would have done if I my doctor hadn't given Metanx a try on me. I was close to the end, and I mean it. I was no use to anyone, certainly not my family. If anything, I was a burden. I couldn't do anything, and you try looking into your childs face as your wife struggles to make ends meet cause you can't find a freaking drug that doesn't make you feel worse than taking nothing, and does even less good. Ethics...what a freaking joke. All I can say, is thank God for Metanx. My feet feel close to normal for the first time in a decade, and I can actually get a good night's sleep again. And I don't have to feel doped up. Metanx saved my life, probably my marriage, and now, when I come home from work, I can sit at the table and look across at my family with pride instead of shame. So save your ethics speech for your lawyers and big pharmacy buddies. It would be just like some white collar wealthy snake to go after a product like Metanx that really works, so guys like me can waste away blowing money on "real" drugs that don't work. Here's your expensive piece of shit Mr. Blue Collar, don't worry about the taste or smell because we are a big time pharmacy company and have lots of money to make worthless shit taste and smell great. And you will be happy to know, that unlike vitamins that might work great like Metanx, our product, though worthless and sure to drain your pockets while compeletely making you feel like shit, is properly wrapped in all the appropriate legal tappings, paid for courtesy of large sums of big pharmacy money given to all the right people. And by the way, it may not make you feel as good as Metanx, but our piece of shit comes with a great big pharmacy name on the package. And did I mention that your piece of shit will be wrapped with a pink bow so large, only the cost of our medication can dwarf it.

No thanks, I'll take Metanx.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Does the word 'Ethical' mean anything to you? In the mid 90's the buzz was vitamin E to treat CVD. In 2000 it was Foltx for Homocystiene the B vitamins, yet nothing was proven. Now its Diabetic Nephropathy unproven. When does the FDA shut PAL down? Science and medicine should not be about assumptions!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I for one, would just like to say thank you with all my heart to whichever Pamlab rep told my doctor about Metanx. Before I started Metanx I took everything under the sun. I blew $1000's, and not only did I not feel better, I was either sick, tired, or numb. I hadn't slept through the night in 10 years and came close to amputation twice. Once, I stepped on something in a lake and swam and walked around for nearly two hours with two toes literally hanging from my foot by a strand of skin, and didn't even know until a woman fainted when I was climbing on the boat dock. I didn't even know it had happened. Doctor said I was lucky they didn't have to amputate.

So quit talking about ethics. Is it ethical to keep giving patients $100 medicines so big wealthy pharmacy companies get rich on drugs that have more side effects than efficacy. Finally, I found something that works. I haven't felt this good in years, and I have been able to go back to work for the first time in five years. I don't know who approves Metanx, but I know it works. And I believe it would be unethical to deny me something that has changed my life drastically for the better instead of force me to keep taking drugs that aren't working and just might be killing me. I don't know what I would have done if I my doctor hadn't given Metanx a try on me. I was close to the end, and I mean it. I was no use to anyone, certainly not my family. If anything, I was a burden. I couldn't do anything, and you try looking into your childs face as your wife struggles to make ends meet cause you can't find a freaking drug that doesn't make you feel worse than taking nothing, and does even less good. Ethics...what a freaking joke. All I can say, is thank God for Metanx. My feet feel close to normal for the first time in a decade, and I can actually get a good night's sleep again. And I don't have to feel doped up. Metanx saved my life, probably my marriage, and now, when I come home from work, I can sit at the table and look across at my family with pride instead of shame. So save your ethics speech for your lawyers and big pharmacy buddies. It would be just like some white collar wealthy snake to go after a product like Metanx that really works, so guys like me can waste away blowing money on "real" drugs that don't work. Here's your expensive piece of shit Mr. Blue Collar, don't worry about the taste or smell because we are a big time pharmacy company and have lots of money to make worthless shit taste and smell great. And you will be happy to know, that unlike vitamins that might work great like Metanx, our product, though worthless and sure to drain your pockets while compeletely making you feel like shit, is properly wrapped in all the appropriate legal tappings, paid for courtesy of large sums of big pharmacy money given to all the right people. And by the way, it may not make you feel as good as Metanx, but our piece of shit comes with a great big pharmacy name on the package. And did I mention that your piece of shit will be wrapped with a pink bow so large, only the cost of our medication can dwarf it.

No thanks, I'll take Metanx.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Little Man get the FUCK OFF CP----go get in on browns corn hole or something

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get over yourself dude. Simple fact that Metanx works for people and it's giving relief to people. You need to move on with your life. If you are still working here, find a new job. If not, why do you care anyway?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Sorry you have so much anger built up inside you. But it's only you it's destoying. PamLabs goes on and so does little Stevie. Move on.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Agreed. Sorry you have so much anger built up inside you. But it's only you it's destoying. PamLabs goes on and so does little Stevie. Move on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah !! You get em Pan Man !! Yee Haw !! [​IMG]

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey "doc", go fuck yourself and get a life instead of stirring up shit on a pharma web board anonymously. You fucking loser. If you are a doctor, I am a fucking Interventional Cardiologist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny! remember we use to call on Cardiologist. It actually felt like FOLTX MADE A DIFFRENCE

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Hey "doc", go fuck yourself and get a life instead of stirring up shit on a pharma web board anonymously. You fucking loser. If you are a doctor, I am a fucking Interventional Cardiologist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny! remember we use to call on Cardiologist. It actually felt like FOLTX MADE A DIFFRENCE

[/ QUOTE ]

Shit a Pan Man in a Cardioloy office would be like seeing a Turkey showing up at Turkey shoot Thanksgiving Day !! That would be funny !!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A third of patients will respond to two teaspoons of horse shit. Every hear of the placebo effect. We don't practice medicine based upon subjective patient reports. It's called evidence based medicine. Your quack vitamin may work- then again Foltx worked until it was studied.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Tracy, Jeff or Steve......good try.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey little stphen, you may go "on" and your two-bit company but your father will always think of Tracy as his true son.
    Little stephen was always second, if not, third place.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THERE IS NO FUCKING INDICATION FOR ANYTHING AT PAL SO SHUT THE FUCK UP !! PAL SELLS FUCKING VITAMINS----NO INDICATION !!! DAMN !!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9 people on. still no word from corporate yet?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, now that I have ended my visit to some fucked-up 3rd grade blog site, let me say you ALL are worse than any Kirby salesman I have ever encountered !

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Wow, now that I have ended my visit to some fucked-up 3rd grade blog site, let me say you ALL are worse than any Kirby salesman I have ever encountered !

[/ QUOTE ]

We most certainly are not !! We make an indication for everything and anything, only problem is the damn Doctors keep doing studies on our "fine" products--uhh Vitamins--- that cure anything you have. We can be found at the corner of 1st and Main on a card table with a fat ugly dude in Sansabelt slacks and a sign "Lemonade for Sale $60/mo". Go peanut Go peanut Go !!