Neuropathy Indication for Metanx

Discussion in 'Pan American Laboratories' started by Anonymous, May 20, 2006 at 10:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am the same doctor as before who posted about Metanx having FDA approval to treat Diabetic Neuropathy. The same rep stopped in again this week and was bragging of how your Vitamin now has FDA approval to treat Diabetic Neuropathy. Your Literature states in a roundabout way of treating but does Metanx have FDA approval. If not, your company is in direct violation. I accepted the samples but still use generic FOLTX and the pharmacist I spoke to said it was absurd what Pamlab reps were saying out there. Any Thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah....here's a thought.....GO FUCK YOURSELF!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like Zach and his NO SPIN message.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey doc, next time ask for the studies that got Metenx approved for that indication. Watch the rep close up and run off. The rep might pull out a couple abstracts, but no real data! report back!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey "doc", go fuck yourself and get a life instead of stirring up shit on a pharma web board anonymously. You fucking loser. If you are a doctor, I am a fucking Interventional Cardiologist.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yea...a doctor is spending his Saturday morning cruising the boards of CafePharma...nice try idiot

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stir it up? well, what is the real truth? Does Metanx have FDA approval! The Spin stops here!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is the real idiot! Metanx rep Claiming to have an indication or a concerned Doctor trying to follow FDA aproved medication.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah Blah....you got fired from PamLab and now you have nothing better to do that entertain the reps who still work here and enjoy the stupid, senseless posts you put on Cafepharma......I only come on here to make fun of idiots like you and then call up my buddies and we try to find out which one of the fired reps this is. ROFLMAO

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical Pamlab response! "Just shove it under the Rug" Don't know anything about being fired, or layed -off yet? But I have had doctors ask the same questions and I do not know if I am lying to them or not. as for the First post, who knows if it is ligit? But Not having an indication and saying we do is lying right?! and as for the other above poster, "THE SPIN" starts with Zach.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Blah Blah....you got fired from PamLab and now you have nothing better to do that entertain the reps who still work here and enjoy the stupid, senseless posts you put on Cafepharma......I only come on here to make fun of idiots like you and then call up my buddies and we try to find out which one of the fired reps this is. ROFLMAO

[/ QUOTE ]

and your proud you still work here? that is the real LMAO

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Typical Pamlab response! "Just shove it under the Rug" Don't know anything about being fired, or layed -off yet? But I have had doctors ask the same questions and I do not know if I am lying to them or not. as for the First post, who knows if it is ligit? But Not having an indication and saying we do is lying right?! and as for the other above poster, "THE SPIN" starts with Zach.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have doctors look at me cross eyed when I tell them metanx has an indication to treat Neuropathy. I know I am lying but don't give a shit anymore. [​IMG]
    Tell the 3 blind mice what they want to hear for they can not see.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quiz..Does everyone think that this guy is.

A. A rep fired on a PIP a few months ago
    B. A rep fired 2 years ago on the initial layoff that still can't find a job.
    C. A rep fired on a PIP in the winter.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or just an idiot who apparently has nothing better to do?

I vote for the idiot!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about all of the above....LOL......man what a loser. Actually Metanx is going well and the Neuropathy indication seems to be working great because I have numerous docs who say that it is working for their patients. Off Label, On label whatever labels if they are telling me the fucking shit works then by God I am going to keep detailing the neuropathy message. Hell, its 10X the message we had for Cardiologists. Metanx is going to help us all get nice comm. checks this year.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Option D. A former rep who saw the light and got out making more money and treated with respect. so............ the answer is NO FDA Indication for Neuropathy but it does work. That is all that is needed to know. How is the coverage now adays with medicare part D. Not stirring shit. just telling ya'll the truth. You all must be real proud to wake up everymorning to sell Vitamins. C&C was another ball game and was fun. I'm sure Metanx and Cerefolin are doing well?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does the word 'Ethical' mean anything to you? In the mid 90's the buzz was vitamin E to treat CVD. In 2000 it was Foltx for Homocystiene the B vitamins, yet nothing was proven. Now its Diabetic Nephropathy unproven. When does the FDA shut PAL down? Science and medicine should not be about assumptions!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who gives a shit what we sell.....hell they pay me, give me a car, pay for lunch, pay the insurance, pretty good commission check, manage does not breathe down my neck, I am selling 400K this year, comm. check should be 25K........yeah man, life is hard at Pamlab.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Christian morals, professional ethics? What has happened to Pan American?

Just another bunch of used car sales people- say what it takes to get the sale- fact or fiction.

Is this what your dream has become Mr Camp? I am glad they stole my dream. This seems more like a nightmare than a great place to work!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Who gives a shit what we sell.....hell they pay me, give me a car, pay for lunch, pay the insurance, pretty good commission check, manage does not breathe down my neck, I am selling 400K this year, comm. check should be 25K........yeah man, life is hard at Pamlab.

[/ QUOTE ]

"pay for lunch"....haha, you would think that is a perk, you dont know anything about sales. and only a pal rep would think that a 25k commission check is a lot....sad sad sad.