Neurology Leadership

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Jul 23, 2016 at 8:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. If I were a director here I would be insulted that we were both seen as directors. Shelly is pulling this leadership team down. Time to pull the plug on this one.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm going to have to disagree. Seen a lot of directors and both N Area directors are solid. You need to move on missy, your anger is holding you back & if your not a missy then you are something that rhymes with missy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not a missy and you clearly don't work in neurology west like I do.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Directors level job is no place for an inexperienced person to receive on the job training. If it was not for the good ole UCB network they would have never been hired. DM level talent at best making fools of themselves in directors jobs.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Creating spread sheets to track is a sign of weak and non- innovative leadsrship. That big Pharma playbook became obsolete a decade ago. Hell last time I checked spread sheets don't sell pills.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Writing is on the wall and no mystery why many of us have left. Turnover will continue to be high until leadership has a shake down and upgrades.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha.... Fireshelly.com

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership skills and people skills can not be taught after the fact. A person either has them or they don't. All the coaching in the world can't suddenly give a person those lacking skills. SD just does not have those skills. Not a personal attack just stating reality. I'm sure there is another job that would better fit her skill set.

9. Gmanly

Gmanly Guest

i worked with Maggie at pfizer and thought she was great!

Gish

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's all about the big Pharma micro mgmt here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could not help but laugh out loud when I read Finale's email about his top 12 reps for Q2. The fact that he is still giving kudos to Jack, who left the company two months ago, is quite alarming.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neuro has had a good 25-30% turnover. Somethings gotta give with Daul.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With Al Czervik on board, things will change for the better. He is not afraid to take chances and he always takes care of his team. We need a true leader like that.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this the old rethread guy who runs around to all the different epilepsy companies doing contract work?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a phone screen recently for an Aptiom sales position. P1 says differently than what I'm reading on here about the Aptiom force. Sounds like typical reps who were laid off at the last lay off just grinding their axes.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never any layoffs in neuro at least not yet. Shame on you if you believe a phone screen tech with anaything. Turnover here is high because of Incompent leadership bottom line.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It feels great working for another company with real leadership and not managed by spread sheets on how many speaker programs reps do.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post! Well writen and thought out. Thanks for sharing.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha leadership here is from the ice ages. Ancient and very dated big Pharma tactics with an end result of high turnover.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are so happy, why are you still obsessing about Sunovion?