Neurology Leadership

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Jul 23, 2016 at 8:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You name it and it's tracked.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please tell me that leadership is not about to hire this Pharma reject! Was in Marlborough last week and saw Al Czervik glad handing back and forth in the cafeteria before heading up to the 2nd floor with someone from HR and Gish. Heaven help us if that nut is hired.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know Al and think he is great! Please go away!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't care who they hire. It's not about that. The micro mgmt culture here is dated and a page straight from the old Pfizer and Merck play books. That's not what reps signed up for 2 years ago and it's causing many of us to leave now.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That may explain the problem then. Al spent 18 years at Pfizer so get ready for more of the same

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not believe anything this guy is posting. Nobody by the name of Al is interviewing. They are looking at a female and another person from Merck named Jim Swarthout.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like big butts

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please please please tell me it's not the guy from Provo. He's terrible

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well then you may be luck, you pear shaped bafoon.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more! I was sold on this job when I was told metrics are a thing of the past. Now thats all that matters. Managers are going overboard with FCRs/calls per day/R&F. What is the average amount of pharmaceutical sales experience does someone have here. isn't it over 15? But the WORST is the overboard micromanaging. Role playing in the car before calls. When is upper management going to realize they keep fudging up the goals? You have vacant territories at the top---or better yet reps with goals in the teens. Come on already Sunovion. Get it right.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is exactly who it is

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spain??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm on a contract that is about to combust…interviewing for an Aptiom sales position…….thoughts? Save the wisecracks please.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I launched aptiom and it has been a miserable failure. I'm not sure how we can afford they number of reps we have promoting it. Many territories don't have enough Rx's to pay for their base salaries and this product has been out for 3 years? I'm told our co-promote deal with Bial (who we license the product from) has a bigger penalty that we'd have to pay them than the money we are losing with 127 reps promoting it. I hear new hires for Aptiom are getting no where near the large base salaries those of us who signed on to launch are getting. I came in at 109K a year base and I hear recent hires for Aptiom are getting like 68K to 80K in base.

Our managed care division doesn't even know the product exists and do nothing to help with access. Our contracting strategy is not to contract even in places where Aptiom is really disadvantaged compared to competitors.

I hope that answers your questions.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But your post in itself is a wisecrack. Lazy loser who is even to lazy to search anonymous site for info. Damn

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Weak leaders are insecure and easy to spot by their lame tactics. I mean resorting to trackers to track useless metrics speaks volumes about a manager in the worst of ways.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on. There is no transparency. They talk a good game but it's all BS.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got that right. Spread sheet and tracker central in the Craptiom division. So glad I'm gone from that micro mgmt place.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are so glad that you are gone as well , loser!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Turnover here is at an alarming rate and it's not just field sales leaving. Incompent and inexperienced leadership is running this place into the ground. The directors are only capable of using a dated playbook of old school micro mgmt tactics from big Pharma.