Neurology Leadership

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Jul 23, 2016 at 8:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has no accountability with all of their swing and miss strategies over the last 2 plus years. Swing batter batter..... Whiff... No clue

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so glad to put this company in my rear view mirror. C ya would not want to B ya

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The meeting out west was brutal. Micro management 101. Now the time stamp on iPads detailing. All about the tracking mechanisms here. I mean really... Is that all this leadership team can bring? Weak way weak!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the reality is most of the leadership on neuro side is inexperienced, undynamic, unmotivating, and just down right clueless.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was Jon Coktoasten part of the leadership team at this meeting? I have always thought of him as a great leader and person.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're fishing in the wrong pond pal.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a joke, from the movie Fletch. The idiot posts it over and over again in various threads. It's gettin (very) old

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best rock band is Pearl Jam!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed time for the sad sap to get some new material. It was never really funny and now as a over used line it's just stupid.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"There was one"?

The Cruiser

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jon is pretty good but he is no Mitch Comesteen! East coast rules!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok loser boy we get it you are a mentally deranged moron

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok let's get back on thread topic and thats the weak neuro leadership team. Nothing more than big Pharma drone skill sets managing metrics via trackers. Useless!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea I was done with all the top heavy big Pharma micro management being force fed down the ranks. There have been many of us who have left over all the BS. Upper management has turned this into a Merck & Pfizer job. No thanks!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I vote that you move to another country. And take that ridiculous POS Trump along.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical response when somebody can't handle the truth on here. Spin it with a random off topic response. Pathetic

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is Chuck Shick part of the leadership team at Sunovion?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ouch hitting 'um in the teeth. Lol.... Where did
    you go?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you idiot Stop it Spaulding is still there though