Neurology division conference call

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, May 26, 2016 at 11:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any clue what this might be about?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye Felicia

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Turnover in neuro is off the charts. Weak mgmt running people away.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no joke. 4 in the last couple of weeks equally distributed between the east and west. Starting to wonder who is next......

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ohhhhhh McCann can, yes McCann can

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep high turnover rates just does not happen by chance. Where there is smoke there is fire.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But why should leadership take any accountability when they can turn their heads and roll the ball down hill to pass the buck?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey here's a news flash for ya all, THE ONLY REASON THIS DIVISION STILL EXISTS AT ALL IS BECAUSE WE HAVE A LICENSING AGREEMENT WITH BIAL THAT WE HAVE TO HONOR!!! They don't care if anyone quits. They want us to. Then they can hire someone for half of what they brought us on for and still meet the requirements of the licensing agreement for less money and we will all be fired as soon as the licensing agreement is fulfilled. I think that is April of 2017. Could someone give me that date the current licensing agreement for Aptiom expires with Bial?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the fuck are you talking about you idiot.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The OP is right. Aptiom is a licensed product from Bial Pharma. They were at our launch meeting. We just licensed the right to promote it here in the USA. I've heard it is more expensive to stop promoting it (big $$ we'd have to pay Bial if we stop) than to keep bleeding cash while paying our existing sales team to promote this dog.

That's what I heard anyway. That would be what the "idiot" you ask is talking about. Now who's the idiot? Idiot.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I meant he was an idiot for saying that want reps to quit in order to hire new reps cheaper. Hiring specialty reps is not cheaper. Aptiom is exceeding quota and we are doing fine. No one wants anyone to quit. Still a fuckung idiot.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bunch of jock sniffing wanna be Aptiom reps on this site.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Craption is a joke. The reps that get lucky enough to have the lowest quotas are the reps that are the award winners.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please to expand on this bizarre comment??

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neurology division is both mismanaged and micromanaged. Since the inception, Management has misfired on everything and the high turnover is a direct reflection on this.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8008s....big or small, I like them all!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blind leading the blind. Mgmt has no clue. I'm glad I moved on from this mess. Others are doing the same by leaving.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So......... What was the conference call about? Oh ya, had absolutely nothing to do with the stupid posts on this thread. Don't you all feel like the gossip losers you all are now?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You clearly don't work at our company. Strange you are spending your free time obsessing about what is going on at another company. Never had the call so who is the fool now?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RIP Muhammad Ali