Neuro Reps - Likelihood of Hitting 100% Bonus Plan

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Jun 12, 2016 at 9:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is it going for folks selling Northera and Onfi? With the appropriate effort, how likely do you feel it is to hit plan every trimester. Thinking about pursuing something here and want a realistic picture.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If me too products are your thing..... Jump in

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I realize there's a fair amount of disgruntled reps with every company. I am that with my current company. But I'm just looking for an honest answer and not offering an opportunity to vent. Can someone please help me understand the potential to hit goal with an honest effort regardless of wether or not said products are me-too?

Thanks in advance.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps are more liley to answer these anonymous job hunting questions when you offer a little background info on your current situation. What your salary history, what's your target bonus, do you make quota, what market to you sell in now, why are you looking to leave your current job? See to be taken seriously you have to provide your own info first!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for your anonymous response. Like you I'm looking to remain anonymous hence there isn't much detail in my initial post. Thanks.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You get what you pay for on here when you fish for anonymous job info. Clearly better and more innovative ways to secure job info if you're truly serious and not just trolling.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not worried about it. I'm sure there's someone out there who doesn't act like a total dick who can honestly answer my question. Good luck to you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly you are not using your brain to maximum capacity or maybe you are? Hoping you are a troll fishing for info as that makes you look a little smarter. If you are sincerely using this site for job search info you are a mindless tool.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My friend knows a lot about this division. In short, the simple and kind answer to your question is no.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As in no, not likely

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Am in Neuro sales force promoting Northera and Onfi. Am close to obtaining goal fir Northera. It's a challenge. Ewe R building the market calling on not only Neuros but also CDs and Geritrucians. We work hard for each patient enrollment also depend on Support center. Some is out of our hands. Onfi goal is more attainable. Hope that helps

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks. That's what I was looking for. I appreciate it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha what a dummy. Damn one mindless tool.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neither the OP nor the the perpetual reposnoder. I thin it's hilarious that a guy who seemingly spends his life on cafepharma thinks he's superior to a someone looking to gain insight. What a fucking tool.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Busted! Way weak. The fact that your post was late on Sunday night identifies you as the no life loser boy. Get a life loser boy.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know Xenazine is available generic but aren't you guys still selling the brand? No longer have reps marketing this?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please excuse the negative employee! I guess every company has them...

I agree with the poster regarding Onfi goal being easier to attain. Northera is a small niche but if you can find a couple of people that will write and believe you will hit your goal. It is a lot of pull through effort, but that can be with any specialty drug! Good luck!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No worries. Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it!

Cute that someone who seemingly spends all day on cafepharma (and is a bit territorial about his/her internet space and persona) would have anything negative to say about anyone. Small minds...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awwww your so sweet thanks sweetie.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You bet. I hope that you're attitude changes. I forgive you and wish you the best. Have a great day. :)