Neuro layoffs Friday

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 8, 2017 at 12:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you would sabotage a company that is providing you a job? If you're not just trolling I say take a good look in the mirror. Do you like the person you see? You sound pretty miserable. You should get a job you will be happy at. It will be better for your health.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. It gives me joy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are the new owners??

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not going to happen. This business will be milked for cash flow.. SG&A costs will continue to be reduced and when there's nothing left to cut it will be thrown overboard. So sad. So true.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You go with yer bad self! Show em whos boss. They dont know who there messin with as you stew in youre cubicle getting fatter and angrier. You could print out confidential department memos and leave them at the copyer or why not eat peoples food in the fridge. Steal the urinal cakes. Oh i bet youll get em in the end. Dont let the man oppress you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a moron!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you're probably another long Valeant investor who's not making money. Go learn some grammar and come back and post here. Thank you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thank you, sir. May I have another?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot, too.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are the layoffs done? There still a lot of the same zombies loitering around.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thank you, sir. May I have another one?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop insulting the idiotic and moronic by putting this misogynist loser in their category.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"misogynist" whenever I hear that stupid overused word I cringe..

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the shoes fit!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...you must acquit.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's like a defense mechanism for female losers. Just like how some minority people call everything racism.Get a life

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a) that's probably the the stupidest post I've seen and I was a moderator for another form.

b)... who cares, that post was just idiotic. Whatever I say next is meaningless.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why did you say anything at all??