Neuro layoffs Friday

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 8, 2017 at 12:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm hearing roughly half the team.

So you better make sure valeant has already paid for your plane ticket to Orlando, cause half of you ain't making the trip!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you were right, expect that it occurred on Thursday instead of Friday

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the ones that are left are frantically looking for another job. Layoffs come in waves, today was wave 1

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This month is my last. You sloppy fucks should have walked me out. I'm going to take care of a few things before I leave and expose to the world.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take a number.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do It! They deserve to be exposed

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many were let go yesterday and then today?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much does Valeant pay compared to other firms? I like drama in the workplace because it keeps things from getting boring.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They probably need to pay higher to attract new talent, since it has been so toxic recently. They were also giving out retention bonuses so that there isn't a mass exodus. That's why some of those who are stuck there can't find a comparable paying job, since they are already overpaid and of lesser skill. There was one hypocrite of a poster who hated the company but wouldn't leave since he can't find another job. He's probably just lazy, expending his time on these websites instead of working or looking for a more meaningful job. Life happens.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey Mr Old dude he's not making any money from this radioactive stock!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey, it's Mr Old dude who's not making any money from this radioactive stock!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Started with 70 reps, now 40. Had 6 or 7 managers, now 4. Lost one area sales director.

There will be more layoffs in this division over the next few months.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Future layoffs if any will be responsibility of new owners. My gut tells me the announcement is imminent.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahh, Mr. lazy Valeant employee is still making the rounds. Instead of looking for a new job during his off hours, he rather provide commentary here. It's radioactive due to your incompetence.

I may be old, but I'm not stuck at a thankless job where everybody hated you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just happy to be here and make sure you don't make money. :)

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm looking at this thinking they are getting rid of the fat. Especially from a part of the biz whose revenues are declining. Exactly what a biz in financial trouble should do, try to save on costs.

Do ya'll see this as good news or bad? Will they sell the neuro biz and how much would it bring?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL. Then you're helping sink this pig. You're an idiot.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We should be growing the business, not gut the sales force. Fat is already cut, cutting cost is a temporary solution. How is this going to help reduce the debt?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My fucking pleasure. :)