Nephron FL is a JOKE

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 26, 2016 at 11:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree completely. People need to stop demonizing her. She hasn't done anything wrong in my eyes. All the power to ya!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think somebody may have Stockholm syndrome.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't you floridians all see that she is a gamecock and simply moving the business to her home. Happens all the time

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. Cthelight

Cthelight New Member

This is the most F'd up company I've ever regretted being a part of.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coming from a person with a degree, that made it out that company and is doing just fine...The biggest problem with Nephron is that they don't value education. You have UCF, USF and Valenica in the area. They could hire graduates from those schools but instead they hire cousins, brothers, friends, etc. That dilutes the talent at nephron. It all starts with Michelle Brady, she believes that they can put anybody in any position and they will do just fine. They made security guard an engineer (he messed up big time) and a person from "clean team" was moved to Micro (another massive mistake). It takes years for someone to understand micro but at nephron they can teach you in a week o_O. I maintain that as long as Michelle Brady is running HR, Nephron will struggle. Michelle hires on the cheap, that's why she hires family members because she knows they need nephron. Just look at all the people laid off, they are struggling finding jobs, even getting interviews because they were in positions they had no business in, in the 1st place. A great cast can overcome Lou but a bad cast with Lou leads to 500+ layoffs and multiple recalls :cool:.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SC will burn down to ashes, and you all goddamn rednecks will return back to your corn fields and start digging hole like mouses.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have never in my life seen someone make so many decisions on employees based on emotional knee jerk reactions, connections to others, mood of the day, physical attractiveness... If she is gaining a reputation that seems to make her out look less than stellar, unfortunately she has done that herself. She has fired people with no cause and no consideration to what that does to family members. Every company will have unhappy employees for certain, but Nephron is the most unprofessional company I have ever seen. It seems that the only ones who stay at Nephron are the ones who are the least qualified. Lou does not respect experience or education. She believes anyone can take the position of an engineer, or other science position without any training or education. She seems more concerned with looking good than running a quality company.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow... nothing like stereotyping an entire state. I guess it is only unfair to make such blanket insults when referring to Florida employees as bartenders or Mickey Mouse?

Don't hate on South Carolina. They will be hurt as much by Lou as Florida was.

Cthelight likes this.
  10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I completely agree. That place does not value education or experience. To them its a turn off. My opinion is they dislike educated and experienced people because that would expose the incompetent leaders they have. Mike Parker, Michelle Brady, J. Chambers, N Ventin would never run a Merck, JnJ, or Pfizer. They wouldn't even run a mid level pharmaceutical company.

11. Cthelight

Cthelight New Member

12. Cthelight

Cthelight New Member

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that the response says "she doesn't even have to do this for you" exemplifies a great part of the problem. Lou makes it all about herself. An employee employer relationship is a mutually beneficial contract. If she wants to run a manufacturing company then well, yes, she really does have to hire people. She is not doing it out of the kindness of her heart but out of necessity to run a business. If she were actually doing that with the business in mind (instead of trying to look like the big shot and win favors by hiring unqualified people) then she would be a more successful CEO.

Cthelight likes this.
  14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More successful CEO? That implies she has had at least one success. I challenge anyone to name one thing Lou did right.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think the author of the post meant it to infer Lou was successful, no one with knowledge of the situation could be so naive. Except for one of the "Palmetto Four", I mean three or two, whatever is left of the experiment? Another success? Not!

Cthelight likes this.
  16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She did work at Kinder Care.

Cthelight likes this.
  17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh no! Those poor defenseless children! Let's hope they never saw the Lou we all have.

Cthelight likes this.
  18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If so then someone should call the Florida Department of Children and Families.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill and Lou didn't have to invest their time and money into a new pharma site in SC but they did and we should be thankful.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the person who posted "positive" comments in 4 threads within a minute or two of each other....

You have either (1) absolutely no idea what it is like to work with Lou or (2) are so sheltered from her insanity that you really think that she is kind, generous, etc. etc.

I and hundreds of other people know first hand what she is and how she treats people. There is no excuse for her. I am not exaggerating when I say that she epitomizes evil in all of its facets. Including the type of evil that appears good (like you believe you are seeing with the 'good' that she is doing for the community).

Saying that she is helping the community, bringing jobs, we should be thankful, etc. is equivalent to saying that Hitler was an ok guy because he brought stability and prosperity to a country in decline after WW1. I don't know how more strongly we can state things; she is evil, a horrible person, and deserves nothing but disdain.