NEOS

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Aug 29, 2016 at 3:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any update on how things are going on this contract? I'm assuming reps are leaving because I received a call for backfill opportunity. Talk to me....tell me the good, bad and ugly about this gig...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's branded-generic AdderallXR with a different delivery system. It's tough. Hoping back to school season I get a pop up.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neos may have some future if they remove some top quality r*****s. It is perhaps the most backward place there has ever been. None of the executives could cut it at real pharma company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who ever is the idiot that states ADHD treatment is seasonal is completely ignorant. All responsible parents provide medical treatment throughout the year. Besides they did a great job making it with a high sugar and flavor contents, kids will think it's candy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on the manager. What area of the country? If it is Texas, don't take the job. One manager is crazy and the other has no idea how to manage.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One manager gone in Texas, resigned yesterday.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are subtypes, and if pt is inattentive subtype parents feel no need when school is out. Plus the weight loss factor is real, and more significant with amp so that's a key reason they take holidays. So there's the seasonality. And what kid wouldn't love candy...that you can't chew?