Neos Contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Jan 14, 2016 at 11:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did they fire the Cali manager? He seemed ok. Who are the west coast reps stuck with now?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CONTRACT WILL BE EXTENDED FOR A SECOND YEAR< DON"T LEAVE MUCH CASH COMING OUR WAY!!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great! We can keep buying the market with our $25 no matter what plan! Gonna start looking for a new position because this shit can't last long.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

true but we know the train ends on Jan 2018. Why don't you ride the money train until Dec 2017 then?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ride it out til December. Unless the next drug doesn't get approved. Then everybody is laid off in June

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless it's flat out denied because the FDA doesn't see a reason to approve, I have to think that Neos would be willing resubmit if the FDA needs additional studies and let us continue to promote Adzenys because of the success of the drug. Before I get chewed out regarding "success," I'm talking in terms of compared to Dyanavel, QuilliChew, and Quillivant (at this point of their launch). And yes I know the "$25 dollar anything goes" plan is the reason for our success but Dyanavel is doing it too and still can't get anyone to write their drug.

Call me crazy but November 2017 is when I'll start looking but will be cautious if Cotempla isn't approved by the FDA.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who else is annoyed about the execs forcing us to do another damn speaker program? Why on God's green earth do we need to force our HCP's to attend another damn dinner to explain that Adzenys XR-ODT is "therapeutically equivalent to Adderall XR?" If they didn't attend the first 2 times, what makes you think they will attend the third time? "Oh and by the way doc, you will be listening to a broadcast of a speaker."

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! What a waste of time and money

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PREACH!!! Bless the execs' hearts. They for some reason still think they are at Shire, promoting a novel mechanism like Vyvanse or new molecule like when they launched Adderall XR. Doctors only want to go to speaker programs if they need a deeper understand of the science of the drug or diving into more detail on clinical data. ATTENTION NEOS BRASS.....THERE IS NO CLINICAL DATA OR SCIENCE TO UNDERSTAND!!!! They are going to get a shitty nationwide attendance and blame the reps for not drugging their HCPs with chloroform and physically forcing them into the shitty steak restaurant. Why would a doctor want to attend a dinner after a long hard days work just to hear the same things that I have have been telling them on a weekly basis or what they have already heard at the last 2 speaker programs! Dissolves on the tongue, taste like orange, therapeutically equivalent to Adderall XR rinse and repeat. Quit wasting the stock holder's money on unnecessary expenses. I have my RSM threatening me in saying that I must have at least 18 HCP's attend the program or else when I'm their top ranking territory in the region and top 10% in the nation. F U!!!

Oh and don't even get me started on my two boxes worth of Pharmacy Locator Stickers. Seriously I have 100,000 pharmacy stickers in my garage....what a waste of money and paper.

Neos got me riled up now!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mic drop. You win the internet

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just got a call from a publicis recruiter looking to fill a spot on this for someone who quit. Does this thing have legs or will it end soon? Should I take it or hold off for something better?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well depends on the territory you are interviewing for. Only open positions I know that previous reps quit and weren't fired are in the south. I am good friends with two Houston reps that quit because the RSM is an A-hole. They told me of horrible stories of the way the RSM treated them and the rest of their team. We as a company are still on our legs and probably will for at least another year. Just be careful with which RSM you get here. There are some good managers here but some REALLY HORRIBLE ones too.

Just remember, good reps don't leave a company...they leave a manager.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will last to the end of the year if we are lucky. I definitely wouldn't leave a job to take this one. If you don't have a job, take it but know you need to still be looking for something else

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for the info

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is running the finances at this company? Stockholders should be livid! Having to sell off stock at rock bottom in order to make payroll, while having 15 RSMs who do nothing but spend a fortune traveling to do field rides constantly. Do they really think reps need to ride with their manager once, sometimes twice a month? We don't need babysitters.

And speaking of field rides, now every single rep in the company is going to have someone from corporate come ride with them for a day. How on earth will that help prescriptions? Call me crazy, but I highly doubt doctors are going to be scrambling to write adzenys just because I show up with some random from neos who is only there to make sure I recite my lines like a good little trained monkey.

How about let's get our budget under control and let reps get out there and do our jobs? Neos is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on needless travel. And don't even get me started on the hundreds of thousands wasted on dinner programs. Just check out the perfect post above about that. Stop wasting money so we have a shot in hell to make this thing work!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's people like you that need to go. You don't need field rides in a highly regulated industry? Or have someone from corporate want to be in the field with you to see how the customers react to the materials they created. Let me guess, it's ok to work two hours a day and steal money from a company who is trying to do the right thing. The reason you get a ride along is to get a sorry ass like you to work one full day a month. Wake up loser and make some calls so you can help contribute to a company that treats you well. If you don't like it, leave. You seem to have all the answers so I'm sure there's an upper management position waiting for you. Wait, you might have to ride with a rep. Forget that, I'll just complain, work a minimal amount, collect a paycheck that I'm not earning, and be a keyboard tough guy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's too bad , I heard this company got rid of people who actually worked . Could the buddy system be keeping around the truly shitty employees who feel protected who don't do much except collect a pay check?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company's burn rate is so high currently I'd don't see how we will be around long enough to launch the next product in a few months. I think they are keeping everyone employed just to give the illusion of everything is great in hopes someone will buy us and the OLT team can run off with the money.

This place is ran like a ponzi scheme. Unfortunately people bought into this BS. It obvious when the stock options cost more than you can buy them on the open market.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try ass clown. Only a scum bag short seller would use the term 'burn rate'. Keep it up, you are going to lose your shirt.