Neos Contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Jan 14, 2016 at 11:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You clearly don't know the market. 7% is a ton

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea, good luck with that!!! Maybe your 2 day work week will pay off for you?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is drug this really being sold against adderall XR which can be sprinkled on food?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock price has been slowly dropping. It was at 27 at one point but is under 8 today. Are the marketing efforts gaining much traction?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao!!! 7% market share???? You have no idea what this market is like. Face it, it's a drug for people who can't swallow pills. That's it. And there are already work around a for that with sprinkle and add to water. You're getting into shire's turf. They will destroy you. 7%. I can't stop laughing. Good luck.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vyvanse has <20% ms. Just saying.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So when to docs ask about efficacy or duration of action, do you even go into the study in your PI that wasn't your drug? Or do you just laugh and say yeah, you got me...thanks for your time.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Several people, including myself, were never reimbursed for their expenses to fly to Houston for these interviews in Feb/Mar. I had to stay over because my interview was the first one in the morning and they couldn't get me there in time in the morning.

When I inquired recently where the check was in the process, I was totally blown off..no phone calls back. It was only supposed to take 6 weeks. That is a real crappy way to do business!

Karma to you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm having the same problem getting paid my expenses for my QUINTILES interview from January 2016.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received my reimbursement check earlier this week.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former shire rep here with no dog in the fight... Just giving honest feedback on what's to come for you guys...

You're smoking crack if you think you can sniff past 2% market share in an average territory. Too many managed care, generics, and competitor options that will eat you alive. 7% is a fucking joke. You all will likely be out of jobs in 12-24 months.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know about anyone else, but the responses I've been getting from my docs have been real positive. Docs understand that's it's therapeutically equiv to Adderall XR so no need to go into studies and pharmacology. And with Daytrana on backorder, it's only helped me.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So your advantage is.......

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your getting Daytrana scripts? well, there's probably 5 patients.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No dog in this fight but the success of this company depends on what they are trying do. Are they trying to be the next Shire and replace Vyvanse....no. Is there a need for it.....yes. They can't compete with Vyvanse but they can definitely compete with Quillivant, Daytrana, Dynavel, Evekeo, Zenzedi, etc. It's a saturated marketplace but I think the drug will really depend on the rep's relationship with the doctor/office and getting what they can get so the above poster seems to realize that.

But I'm a little biased considering I have stock invested in this company

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A use and NEED are two different things buddy. Explain to me the NEED that no product meets. Im all ears

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel like I just read this off a fortune cookie. That some deep Confucius type a Sh@$!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think that's deep, you're about to get reamed in the field. Best of luck. You'll need it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The prospect of working contract anywhere is scary...definitely not what it was ten years ago.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not a rep.... I'm an investor. Put some Respekt on my name you gabronie.