NBU August bonus reports are posted and what a joke!

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Sep 27, 2016 at 6:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough already with these crazy goals! The Nation isn't even close to goal! Time for our leadership to stop praying and adjust the goals...it isn't going to happen.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Have no fear........ Douche bag Perry will appear" Don't you know by now that Perry has the goals jacked up and if you don't hit them, he adjusts wherever the nation is at to be the new 100% so he can look like a hero. Meanwhile you are probably sitting at +102%. Everyone "thinks" they're happy and he saves money on the payouts.

Typical business in the world of these slime balls.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think there will be an adjustment! It's like this dirty little secret nobody wants to talk about. The big elephant in the room! Growth with NBU is amazing and yet we sit at 94% to goal! Give me a break!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager had to go on anti-depressants because he was having panic attacks mid week. Would wake up screaming "numbers up". Wife took the kids and left because he hasn't hit a bonus all year, called him an under performing loser. He's really open about it. Great guy, it's a shame what's happening to him. We all chipped in and got him a gift card to Outback.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet we will hit record revenues and probably hit the $2B mark with a product where goal attainment is demoralizing!

Heck, maybe they will throw some ovations points to us to make up for the lack of bonuses they are paying out, while they continue to stack the revenue growth and screw the sales force... wait..... the pyramid is inverted? Management works for us???
    Smh. So de-moralizing!

Best case scenario; Nation continues to be at 94%, product hits $2B and 3 reps qualify for kickers and 1 for consistent kicker for attainment
    21/500 reps at goal says it all!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recouping all the money paid out in bonus last year with the global/retention kicker. You didn't think you wouldn't be punished for that did you? It is a business after all.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i heard from an inside source no adjustment.... The bonuses will be exactly what they look like. My take on it is that retention within this division is not important or a priority

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The goal attainment and actual sales growth for the NBU appears to be about the same as that seen in Endo, Rare GI, and GI Specialty. Maybe Shire over promised on that savings plan from the Baxalta merger?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the thought..let folks leave to decrease sales force size through natural attrition??? Eventually, everyone will stop trying to hit these crazy goals. Extended holiday break in the future for Shire reps!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you perform well, you will be paid well. If y'all are just average or a poor performer, just leave. We don't want you here! Cry on your mommy's breast!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny. You must be one of the 21 out of 500 making goal! I'd love to compare your territory performance to mine! Incredible growth and volume and only 94% to goal. And one of the highest volumes in the Zone. I'd bet that you have a tiny ped territory. While you've been dropping copay cards and back to school binders, some of us have been selling!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it is very sad how the company has admitted the forecasting mistake, but won't make any adjustments. Our entire team is out growing the market, but no one will be paid for their work. Sad days

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love my job, I am glad I
    Promote the best medication for people with adhd. And I am thankful for great benefits however our management has to take responsibility for what is happening when u have to hit weekly numbers of 1000 scripts in a week when my highest weekly script
    Count has been in the upper 800's with one of the highest market shares! Why is it that someone who needs to make 3000scripts within a quarter is making more than someone who needs to make 1000 scripts In a week???

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

boo hoo boo hoo

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to find your backbone friend. If you are as good as you say you are, there are high paying opportunities everywhere. Go find one! The mindset of certain Shire employees floors me. Shire is a very good company- but there are MANY as good & better! I don't think leaving over one bad quarter is smart, but depending on the situation & if this has become the new trend in your area, consider moving on. The bump in base pay & signing bonus will turn your frown upside down.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should have learned long ago not to rely on anyone but yourself. The world owes you absolutely nothing and I owe you nothing! Grab your own balls and be a man!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3-4% of the nation is at goal. Do yourselves a favor folks & look at other opportunities. There's another company out there with drugs in late stage development for adhd & bed, that pays bases up to 130k..... Just sayin

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if vyvanse is up 9.5% from last year, why is nation only 94% to goal? WTH????

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What company is that?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not the OP but I'm thinking sunovion.... They have stupid high salaries and according to their website they also have a drug in late stage development for adhd / bed. Something to consider.