Navigation

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Mar 21, 2012 at 1:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The OR staff should be running the Nav system. They've been in-serviced, most likely numerous times, and have been fully trained. If the Ortho rep wants to enable the staff into being lazy about it, then he can run it himself. But, just like opening trays and giving them the trial sets, he's going to then set himself up for having to help them each time. The Nav rep covers multiple states-- do you expect him to be there for every case? Ignorant. Plus, he's not making any money if he's helping lazy staff run the system, he's got to be out selling Nav to other accounts or he's not going to hit his number.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought Stryker Legal Dept. had told the Ortho. Reps that they were not trained to run the Nav. equip. The AVP's and O'Brien know this is happening. Why don't they stop it? Once again, Stryker legal dept. is asleep at the job and Ortho. Sales management is hiding this from them. Sooner or later someone will make them pay, again. Sales reps. operating O.R. equipment is a big legal risk.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trained or not NO REPS SHOULD RUN EQUIPMENT IN THE OR EVER. If something happens during the case and a rep was seen running equipment you can bet your meathead spiky hair ass that the Hospital will blame you and be sure to point the finger at the company and not their staff.

Never touch or run equipment.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May want to let Endo know that so they can lay off every one of their endo techs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well…who do you think has been running the robots from Mako all these years? Which you guys just purchased. The rep and there has been numerous shit shows that have happened with this company. The doctor and staff are so reliant on the rep it is scary…it is not your daVinci robot…

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hilarious,

What happened to this division.., Cratered in 2013 and still dead..!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Killing time on a flight and thought I would check the thread to see what had changed in past year or so. The above post cracks me up.

I work for nav and if by cratered you mean "hit an all time high in profits and sales"---then yes we cratered big time last year.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nav? Oh you mean the new Mako division, bye bye Nav reps

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh calm down slibeck.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are the lawyers on this thing. Why are the Stryker Reps still "against written company policy" working equipment in the OR? Why aren't the Regional Managers and AVP's being held accountable. Is Stryker looking for another legal action? Boy do people with money sure know how to throw it away to layers. But cut commissions to pay for it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I'm contracted by a 900 bed university hospital, to run all their navigation systems and and Endo towers during the day, and never have been worried once in they ears I've done it about a legal suit.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA- classic. Probably spot on. Nav is terrible and slibeck is a goon.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are Hired, Contracted by the hospital. Reps are not. It is written "by legal dept" reps don't handle the equip. Someone is going to make a Lot of Money on this issue.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We do throw it away in layers... fat stacks of cash... layers upon layers of dollar-dollar bills y'all.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stryker, LoBo, D'Flow, BH, CO'B and CH let one of the surgeons go who did a tremendous amount of work on ortho nav product. Ortho rep has nothing to do with it any longer. MAKO...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHERE THE HELL IS BARBARA MANCE????

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Help, we need JP back!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We'll get JP back, he just raised $30,000,000 in a massive cram down at Veran Medical. He will be out of a job soon