National sales meeting

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Dec 29, 2015 at 1:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another overbearing zimmer rep who thinks it actually matters if he's in a case or not. Newsflash Mr. Rep; your presence does not impact the outcome of a case.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit, docs don't proceed without me dbag. They know my clinical expertise and most times will not begin with me. Apparently your docs struggle to remember your first name much less ever think about calling you...except maybe for coffee or a bagel lol

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit, docs don't proceed without me dbag. They know my clinical expertise and most times will not begin with me. Apparently your docs struggle to remember your first name much less ever think about calling you...except maybe for coffee or a bagel lol

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another box opener with a laser pointer whose sense of self importance is greatly inflated!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NSM was a total waste! We had several months of talks with our management team...local manager, AVP, VP and even the President himself came out and everything that was discussed and agreed on was a lie! They reneg'd on almost everything that we talked about. This is getting old and worn out and even the President is pissed and is done making deals. The end is near and talks with just stop. Sign it or get out!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clinical expertise!

Haha

This is so good. I love it. Doc won't start a case without you or with you?
    Good thing you are there to remind them what drill bit for a locking screw.

What a joke.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gove this douchebag some credit
    No one else knows how to work the hospitals i pod!