NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!! WHO YOU GOT?

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by BAMABOY, Jan 5, 2015 at 11:33 AM.

1. BAMABOY

BAMABOY Well-Known Member

So my fellow CP Sports Board Friend's who do you think will win the National Championship Game?

I have doubted OREGON for years now. Until I saw them donkey stomp FSU, I have to admit that I did not believe in them.

I always respected their Fast Spread Offense but I continually questioned their Defense. Now they have a legit defensive game. Oregon is a 7 point favorite. I think that Ohio State will give them a good game. It will not be a FSU style blow out.

I have much respect for Ohio State, they don't wear gimmicky uniforms or have a blue field. They play the old style smash mouth football. I am not picking Ohio State because I have a grievance that they beat BAMA. I just really think this is Oregon's year.

Now it will be interesting to see if Oregon can continue their success because Southern CAL is getting some great recruits and their NCAA probationary period has ended.

What say you?

2. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Oregon will win, but I hope that the Fiddler's Buckeyes Win.

3. Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

Oregon. Hate OSU and Urban Crier.

4. tinkrbelle

tinkrbelle Well-Known Member

With much hesitation, I have to pick the Ducks. I was a doubter until this year, but their fast offense and QB really give them an advantage.