Nasty and condecsending recruiters

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2015 at 12:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what does that make recruiters? Shit, they make used car salesman look like rock stars.
    They're liars, incompetent, second or third rate human beings with no talent of their own. Sadly, they're allowed to prey on desperate people dumped by Pharma.
    My advice, look elsewhere. I did after 25 yrs in big Pharma. Have my own company and my own life away from all the infantile bullshit of Pharma, and true shitbag like this clown.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PSS??? Pure shit sucker.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you really have a scheduled interview with a recruiter and not a hiring manager?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember that guy! Helped me down in FL. He had just retired from AZ. Super nice, and helpful. Just goes to show you that not all recruiters with PSS are idiots, jut the vast majority!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why were you meeting with a recruiter in person??? in the many years of pharma interviews, i've never once met a recruiter f2f. only hiring managers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They do everything over the phone. I think you're a liar.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bite me.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, whatever. You're still a liar.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you're an asshole.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely. You're pretty perceptive for a big fat liar.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No it was a manager, but the recruiter set things up, just as guilty

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will say hands down the recruiters here should be paid well and probably need to be higher paid. They deserve it. If you've worked on a contract they absolutely try their best to get you placed. I am a rep. My experience has been good and I would work for publicis touchpoints again.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My recruiter was great!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go fuck yourself tickle tits!!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best is when the recruiter lies to get you to accept the job and then your territory is twice as large as she told you, the manager goes back on all the promises made and you can do shit about it. Get it in writing, people.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will never apply again with PSS and disappointed is an understatement. From recruiters to management this is not good idea. Atlanta candidates do not apply. Managers have attitudes and disrespectful towards employees. Everyone puts on pants same way in morning and we all deserve respect equally. DM titles do not give them rights to say things like "you are single mom and don't need to be unemployed so ramp up sales now" or even worst tell reps who they can talk to and when. Bad all around and not healthy environment.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct. This company does not care about its employees. They only are about keeping the manufacturer happy at all costs.

Also, they underpay the sales reps.

Finally, their training is a total nightmare. PSS treats their new hires like ex felons. I never felt like I was accepted until I completed training. What a bunch of BS. I will never apply to this place ever…and I highly do not recommend this company to anyone.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with you. They are involved in a class action lawsuit for age discrimination.
    They still actively discriminate in hiring, firing and all aspects of employment based on age.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely agree. This company is the worst, doesn't listen, management doesn't care and employees are treated very poorly. There isn't much behind the curtain.