Nasty and condecsending recruiters

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2015 at 12:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last year I dealt with a publicsis recruiter based out of Texas. Complete stuttering, yammering, scatterbrain. At one point when she was was talking to me she said "hang on". She then laid the phone down and proceeded to scream hysterically at her kids. I heard screaming, crying, something that sounded like breaking glass and a few choice cuss words. Apparently she thought she had the phone on mute. LOL. Very classy group of "professional" recruiters you have here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been on several contracts with Publicis, but have also been turned down for several...and I would say that PSS is a decent company, and ALL of the recruiters (East Coast) have been very professional to me.

You experience has been different, unfortunately. However, don't get discouraged because of a few bad recruiters. Keep applying, because the industry is on full throttle with contract for close to 5 years now, and it is going to get stronger. There is a lot of job security in contract, and if you can get in and build a resume and relationship with a contract company, you are in a good spot.

The manufacturer companies are more flakey in my opinion, and you only make about 10-15% more with the manufacturer, if that...yet have 30-40% more headaches.

Good luck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does PSS require their recruiters to have a college degree? Are they basically just GED or HS grad clerks? I ask because every time I get an email from one of them it is filled with grammatical errors and typos. At first I thought they were sub-contracting these jobs out to a 3rd world country because of the way they struggle with basic English writing skills.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey recruiter fuck; how you like the replies now lard ass? BWHAHAHAHA!!!!! Go eat another donut, take care of your brats, tell a few more lies but most STFU!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you reps and reps wannabees don't want to work here. Us recruiters dictate your fate. If you don't like your experience here quit or don't apply. We won't miss you and actually we regularly pass stories around about how badly one of you bozos screwed up an interview. Hard to believe some of you clowns ever went to college. Always good for a laugh to watch you call me up and practically beg for a job then come on here and act like internet tough guys. Grow up. We don't care what you think.

-Your PSS Recruiter

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to the rat faced, nasty recruiter in Atlanta TS? One of their recruiters told me she got canned.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dealt with several of these idiots through the years, but one was really great. Can't remember his name but he was retired from AZ. Bent over backward to be helpful.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They may be rude, nasty, incompetent and stupid but at least they are ugly too. Look up their profile pictures on LinkedIn. Looks like a bunch of carnival freaks after each was involved in a horrific industrial accident. This place truly is a freak show.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. Very true. Looks like they have the perfect faces for only meeting on the phone or email!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They aren't recruiters they are BLACKLISTERS!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably, and honestly who can blame them. Fucking pharma reps are a dime a dozen, why waste time dealing with some unemployed asshole masquerading as a sales person?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once a pharma boy looses job they are FINISHED.....they couldn't sell a cellphone in a prison if they were giving away a fistful of pardons

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Publicis goes out of their way to hire unprofessional, and basically inept recruiters! I do remember talking with the AZ guy you are referring to. The only class act recruiter at Publicis! After the AZ deal is over, you can bet your ass I will never apply for a position with Publicis again!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know about that. They have teed up many impressive candidates for me to interview over the years. I know they have rejected many of the types who would post here with grievances, too. I applaud them for it. We all do. As for you going away? Well, bye!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they're doing the best they can with what they're given. This means the job outline, paycheck and the pool of candidates. They need to meet the requirements of everyone involved and that is not easy. Its all about a match that works. The person needs to fit the bill, sign on, do a good job and go the distance for the contract. Its not easy for these recruiters. I think its probably much harder for them than it would be for a regular job recruiter. Ease up, you need to walk in their shoes and no, I'm not a recruiter.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh no what will we ever do without you?!!! LOL See ya!

-Your PSS Recruiter

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My only and LAST was when I drove 80 miles to meet recruiter in the winter and got hit with a snow storm, but still made it on time.. THE RECRUITER WAS NO SHOW>>NO CALL
    Fuck this place

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone going through that should be given the job NO question!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Respect what? That you're a freaking loser working for a loser company preying on desperate people? I'd rather work at Walmart than this shit company.
    Recruiters have always been nothing more than parasites. Worse now than ever.
    You scumbags wee used by lazy managers to weed out the crap. 90% of the time, that's the only candidates you had, the losers who were too weak to find a job on their own.
    Respect is earned.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And employing shit people. You're better than these turds.