NAMSR

Discussion in 'Job-Seekers' started by Anonymous, Nov 18, 2008 at 3:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This RMSR program highly exceeded my expectations. I loved the medical device terminology section as you can really learn what type of DME sales you want to go into. I also found the clinical selling techniques training as a great way to tie all the topics together and help me develop an action plan. I’ve already told 2 friends that they need to take this program!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the best professional development course I’ have ever taken hands down.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I decided to register for the RMSR medical sales training course after much research and review of other such types of training. I felt, even before receiving the course, that I had made the right decision. That feeling was fully justified after completing the RMSR program.

Though the RMSR program might seem overwhelming when first received, I did cover every chapter and topic with relative ease. I have never ever felt so “accomplished” upon leaving an educational course before.

I would recommend this course to both novice and entry level professionals looking to work as a medical device or equipment sales rep.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made a wise decision to complete the RMSR program. I now have the industry skills and knowledge to qualify for jobs in medical sales.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My sister wants to know how much?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The NAMSR is violating the Truth in Advertising laws. They do so by having fake recruiters post fake ads, then try to tell you those job listings require certain "certifications" to get those jobs. The Federal Trade Commission regulates this kind of scam. That would be an excellent place to file a complaint regarding any of these fake job posts, or indirect solicitations to go out and pay for certifications.

IT's FLAT OUT ILLEGAL TO DO SO. NO MEDICAL DEVICE OR PHARMA FIRM WOULD RECOGNIZES UNACCREDITED CERTIFICATIONS. PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY?

I bet this is the first time anybody with any experience in law classes has ever posted on this site.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe if you actually call them (NAMSR) they will tell you otherwise. I had the same type of experience where a recruiter asked if I had the experience/knowledge needed in order to speak with physicians, I said no, they recommend a few training courses. I called the NAMSR and a rep there by the name of Ann told me that due to my medical background (EMT, RN) that the training would only serve as a brief refresher of what I already knew. I was persistent and asked if I could buy their course, she continued to say that she didn't believe it would be necessary. By the end of our conversation, she signed me up as a free member to their job board, and gave me really good advise on breaking into the field. I didn't pay a single dime, got wonderful advice, and talked to a very pleasant individual who gave me some hope that there are still good people out there. All in all the NAMSR is a wonderful organization.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a posting provided by Med Sales Career. We are the only consumer advocates for the industry of medical sales.

NAMSR, RMSR and CNPR are all the same companies and operate in the same fraudulent manner.

We believe and have provided documentation that will support the current fraudulent process used by this company.

They have between 75-100 jobs posted at any given time on CareerBuilder. Of the 75-100 positions, they have been the identical two positions advertised in multiple cities. They likely use other websites as well.

Once you apply, we have several examples and have been seen several others that are identical in the questions asked. For the RMSR program, it is question number #4 and it will ask for your “certification” number. It always suggests RMSR, RAI or DME. You will see that the RMSR is the most affordable. You will see the same question for the CNPR.

The next day you will receive a marketing piece from the RMSR group that will promote services and will ask you to “Like” their Facebook page. As you will see in our work, the Facebook page (graph) will in some weeks gain more than 3,000 likes and in others, none at all. You will see the most popular city for “likes” is Istanbul Turkey. We have provided snapshot of this graph on the CNPR link provided below. We also have provided a link on our site showing where they are most likely “buying” the links. They have purchased more than 20,000 likes.

The next process, they will find you on LinkedIn. They have more than 100 “fake” profiles that we have uncovered for both the RMSR and CNPR programs. You can drag the image into Google Images and find all of the fake profiles. Many images are obscure pictures of animals or team logos. In a few cases, they have the same picture on multiple profiles. You will notice both the RMSR and the CNPR uses the same process and pictures. We have copied all of the profiles (100+) and have them on our site for your review. We have included both examples of the fake profiles, along with the real photos for your review.

The have a corporate address (RMSR) as suite #504 in Arlington VA. That is not a corporate address as that address is the location of a UPS store and have confirmed that mailbox #504 is for NAMSR.

They have logos of both the American Council for Education and Distance Learning on their website on the accreditation tab. According to ACE and Distance Learning, they have no affiliation.

All of the recruitment companies used for both RMSR and CNPR are with unknown recruiters, with no number for contact or profiles that a typical recruiter would have. The websites of these fake recruitment companies are very general and appear to bet setup quickly and taken down quickly. We believe that some of the following if not all are being used by RMSR (NAMSR) and CNPR.

http://www.keystone-recruiting.com
    http://www.staffingsalesreps.com
    http://www.expressrep-staffing.com
    http://www.recruitmedicalreps.com
    http://medicalsalesagent.com/

We have collected several examples and in all of them, it appears that the use both the RMSR (NAMSR) name along with RAI. We do not believe that RAI is part of this elaborate process. We have not been able to find anyone that has successfully used the RAI online program. We have found a public link suggesting that more than 300 people per month sign up for their service. That would indicate thousands and we assume that it would be the same for the RMSR program.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/157573240/RAI-Medical-Sales-Training

Why expose the NAMSR and the RMSR, CNPR programs?

At Med Sales Career, we are the only portal for medical sales education and information and are FREE. We offer free online medical education, the only free medical sales job board with more than 1,500 jobs ALL directly from the company eliminating recruiters and any potential fake jobs. We have access to more than 4,400 medical sales hiring managers and use these connections to offer an industry first: Medical Sales Only Career Fairs. These are offered twice a week across the country.

We do believe in medical sales education and support both the ATI program from South Carolina and the Medical Sales College out of Colorado. They are the only licensed and regulated programs. In speaking with the Department of Higher Education, both have more than a four-year track record with zero complaints filled. ATI have more than 100 successful placements that we have verified and the Medical Sales College has almost 1,000 verified.

www.main1.atischool.org
    www.medsalescollege.com

Folks, you get what you pay for…

If you have any other information to add, please send to legal@medsalescareer.com.

To see the described information on the RMSR and CNPR programs, please see:

www.medsalescareer.com/rmsr
    www.medsalscareer.com/cnpr

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MedSalesCareer is a portal for MedialSalesCollege. MedSalesCollege is advertising falsely!!! They mention that they have a 90% placement rate. That is not accurate.

Email me as I was a recent graduate and from Medical Sales College and still can not find a job as well as many others. Email me if you want to get the real truth about MSC formerly called AIMS b.roberts@yahoo.com

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is so sad that MSC would go down this route. Very sad day Jim Rodgers. He has worked so hard and has gone so low. He needs to fire Shannon Marshal.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. I just called the NAMSR and they filled me in on what the Social Media person is trying to do. I would call them as they will email you all kinds of links on AIMS (the old name for the MSC). It is very enlightening. They will give you all kinds of info about Shannon Marshall and Jim Rodgers as well.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I just called the NAMSR and they have some unreal info on this blog and Jim Rodger, Shannon Marshall, Elite Medical, MSC, AIMS and Kingdom Capital LLC. According to Eric at the NAMSR this group is behind this medsalescareer.com website (that by the way does not work). It really sheds light on the truth behind Shannon Marshall as well. Very sad but certainly compelling as the go into what the NAMSR is all about.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Education is very important to both your personal and professional life, in a number of significant ways! And this is especially true for a career in Medical Device & Equipment sales.

Depending on the level of success you’re seeking to achieve, the level of education may be relative, but the bottom line is, an education of some sort is often paramount to future success. Completing increasingly advanced levels of education shows that you have a drive and commitment to learn and apply information, ideas, theories, and formulas to achieve a variety of tasks and goals.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you ever noticed that the word LEARN contains the word EARN? Perhaps that is because the higher level of education you achieve, the higher level of income you are likely to command as well. For example, consider the following health careers and the educational requirements as they relate to annual income:

•Medical Sales Rep jobs, no college degree: Pay $90,000- $140,000 annually, on average.

Are you seeing the trend here? Clearly, education is important for financial growth in the medical sales rep and healthcare field, as with many other careers. The RMSR is certainly the most recognized and industry recommended.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As you can see, education is important to everyone, but education is even more important in the healthcare industry. Why?

* Medical sales professionals have a huge responsibility for the health, well-being, and survival of others. Therefore, health professionals must be particularly adept and relating to other people, learning and gathering information about a patient, and applying it to the treatment and care of that patient based on medical knowledge.

* For many healthcare roles, degrees and certifications are required to practice in a certain capacity. Many allied healthcare jobs require at least an associate’s degree, most nurses need bachelor’s degrees, and physicians and advanced practice nurses must have many years of post-graduate training to include master’s and doctorate degrees.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you serious?? Can they MSC be any more obvious!!!! Shannon Marshall and Jim Rodgers should be embarrassed.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medical sales training makes you knowledgeable, it makes you stand tall in a discussion and participate enthusiastically with informative when talking to other healthcare professionals. Knowledge makes you aware, potentially updated and also open minded. A person who lacks medical sales and industry knowledge is considered to be foolish and regarded as either a learner or an illiterate.

When you are educated, it is so much easier to get a job in the industry. A career can be established by your credits and achievements in the educational field. This not only makes you independent but also helps you create a living. Stability comes when you are on your own, this cannot be achieved until you can excel in all forms and parts of the medical industry. We are all blank frames until and unless a drawing is not drawn, the frame shall remain unnoticed and blank. If it is a good image, carefully drawn, specialized by critics the final result shall be explicit compared to rough drawings done by an inexperienced artist hence to be stable and be valued by the world we need education. Education shall support our endeavor and also speak on our behalf of our credits.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In my opinion an medical sales training is absolutely necessary in order to have a successful career. The first thing that strikes me about education is knowledge gain. Medical sales training gives us the knowledge to sell medical equipment and devices. It develops in us a perspective of looking at life. It helps us build opinions and have points of view on everything in life. People debate over the subject of whether education is the only thing that gives knowledge. Some say, education is the process of gaining information about the surrounding world while knowledge is something very different.

They are partly right. But the conversion of information to knowledge is possible because of education. Education makes us capable of interpreting rightly the things perceived. There is no ending to the possibilities and success that a person can have in their life and career. Education is important to me because it cultivates me into mature individual, who are capable of planning for the future and making the right decision.

All people have the right to decide what they want to do in their life: they can choose whatever they want. If they just want to finish high school and start working, they can do so. If they want to get into college and get a degree, they can do that, too. Nobody can make decisions for you. However we all know that the better education people have the better future they will have. In life, people are thrown many obstacles that they have to overcome on their own. I also recognized that the harder people work, the further they will accomplish, and as people accomplish their goals, that will lead into a successful future.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I was Jim Rodgers I would be embarrassed as well. Someone should call Brian Lockhart, from Kingdom Capital and report him.

I would recommend the RMSR to anyone looking to get into a medical sales career.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every single one of you has something that you're good at. Every single one of you has something to offer. And you have a responsibility to yourself to discover what that is. That's the opportunity that medicals sales training and education can provide.