Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know this question is pretty dated but please DO NOT go with RMSR or NAMSR or their affiliate NAPRx. I was interested in breaking into this industry myself so I did some digging. The first thing I saw was RMSR and the NAMSR company and it looked appealing and I almost bought a book... almost. The first thing that caught my eye as suspicious was the copyright on the bottom of the website (only to 2014). Things didn't seem right with all the broken links and difficulty in finding any information about them.

The company is fake, the certification is fake, its a scam. I encourage anyone who cares enough to want to invest money in this certification to read through a legal court case filed against them by an actual accredited company. I found this in my endeavor to validate NAMSR, not that I wanted it to be fake but because I want to be 100% certain I'm making smart investments. In the document you will find information about fake accounts (linkedin, facebook, youtube, etc) as well as fake companies and recruiters that they created to bolster their image.

http://www.medicalsalescollege.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/ECF-16-e-book-Answer-to-Amended-Complaint-and-Jury-Demand-and-Defendants-Counterclaims-and-Third-Party-Complaint-with-Exs.-A-M-01-26-2015.pdf