My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Top of the page please.

The cream always rises to the top, my friends.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and some turds just don't flush.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 15 Guy is a genuine Merck hero. I've done almost that little for Merck over the last four years or so. My numbers have never been better!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Makes you wonder about your value when things are better when you are not there. What kind of job is it that no one notices when you don't show up?
    Eliminate the " sales force." You know. The ones that don't sell. Which is all of them.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go clean that Merck bathroom shitter Janitor Boy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what kind of sales job do you have when it's more noticeable if the janitor shows up but no one cares if you do?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a pretty good sales job if you can perform at your own pace and have plenty of time to do what you want without little notice. I could care less how the outside world views this type of work. Corporations are hell bent on paying the least, getting as much out of an employee as humanly possible and getting rid of them as soon as it is convenient for the corporation. Any douche who is more worried about the corporation or who is not a manager but is concerned with how much an employee is working is a nosey loser with a pathetic life who wants others to be as miserable as that pathetic person.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you talking about janitors again? They clean up messes. Sales people only make them.
    High cost, low ROI.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boo :D:D
    wtchg u

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The contracts are being signed next week. What a thrill it will be when the sales force is reconfigured. No more whining delislinger.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contract reps are nothing more than lesser-paid whining delislingers. Nothing is going to change, except for Merck's ever-dwindling employee count.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All changes dimwit. The contract reps can be terminated at will with no discussion. If I don't like their slang / fired!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah, right douche bag. no contracts being signed. same guys making the same stories up every month. eat

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not a chance...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are too stupid and ignorant to be a Pharma rep let alone a contract rep. Hell, you wouldn't be wanted in a deli either you bitter hater. Get a life, some friends and some antidepressants. Yeeesh!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey everyone,

With this great weather we have been having I bet you all know what I've been doing lately! I gotta get going we have a tee time in less than 30 minutes. Just thought I'd check in.

Fore!

The 15x15 Guy

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awesome!!!

We love you 15.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

rainy days here,,, time for the 1pm movie or home for nap...can't get my shiny shoes too wet in this weather.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:D
    :DWatching