My bet on how many reps will resign in January

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Dec 28, 2013 at 11:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all the talk on resigning after locking in bonus payout (work until 1/2), half of some districts interviewing and other posts, I must think lots of Shionogi folks found new jobs. Can't wait to see this play out. I'm betting we will lose at least 20% of the sales force. This should reduce a layoff! Also bet it's a greater percentage in those northeast districts.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes you need to grow up idiot.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt that we will see 20% turnover right on January 2nd. I do think the smart money is looking outside for other opportunities. The writing is on the wall. Even our top performers are flattening out. DTC will not change that. We can't keep spending more than we bring in.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree. Spending more than bringing in will drive us to cuts or maybe a buy out. Just be prepared, look elsewhere and save your money. Shionogi is awesome but the industry is bad and unstable.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shionogi awesome? lol

EVERYONE is looking!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just spoke to a rep and she is putting in her 2 weeks notice end of day Friday

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wheres is this rep going?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She got a job with a company specializing in selling wound care, burn creams etc

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice! That's a very profitable market

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually it would be a huge career blunder to leave now. Things are changing for the better here. The grass looks greener at other companies, but that extra money will cost you opportunities for advancement and growth. You will do the same thing over and over and over at other companies while learning very little. Move and you lose.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a complete idiot. We just laid off half of the salesforce you incompetent fool

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! Fuck Tom