MSBU NURSES CRUMBLING OVER MICROMANAGEMENT BS

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Aug 13, 2015 at 11:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

please we are pleading for you to take tanna back to msbu. She has single handedly driving all consentyx team to update resumes and job search. The word on the street is she poorly managed her PSL team into misery.
    Whose bright idea was it to promote her? Novartis at its finest, continue to reward awful leadership.
    Consentyx is a disaster, I have never had a worse job in my entire life. I will go back to bedside after I get my bonus payout. My integrity is at stake everyday.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked for her and have to say she is the most miserable bitch on the face of the earth. She does not care about anyone unless they are in position to promote her. Her and that miserable RD in the south would make a wonderful couple.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cosentyx team right behind you. Can't even believe one place can take something so decent and destroy it in such a short amount of time.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meeting is the typical BS, the awards session shows people who are lying cheaters, LA and get to the top by lying and others who are stand up great mentors and bend over backwards for others leave the division JD. No one wants to hear the truth. Be prepared for the ultimate big brother with VIsta, get your resumes ready.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

reps winning by lieing and cheating.....must make CM proud.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hate it here? Think your job sucks? This is your year... Lots of opportunities to get out. Let the Division crumble over the inability to staff it appropriately. Let's see how many territories the Nationals can cover at a time with all the empty holes. Notice the attendance list lately? It's not getting any smaller is it? I myself am looking at returning to bedside. Anything absolutely anything is better than this, so much for a great energizing national meeting ehh?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! And nationals...good luck with that

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well....I don't know about you all but that bonus just confirmed my decision, I am OUTTA HERE!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yep

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

less than a quarterly payout at any contract company

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine too! We were fools to believe it would be more....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

O. M. G. Take her back. This is awful. How did you stand her? We do NOT want her. We didn't ask for this. Stop with the heaping coals on our heads! No more msbu! We want our land of rainbows and unicorns back. Please make it end.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you realize we used to get more for car and phone, tax-free, in a year than we got after waiting like 15 months? And to add to that loss, we would make more every quarter than we just did for an entire year. So basically, you would've gotten FIVE bonus payouts at a contract company in the same amount of time, for a marginally less base salary and you would would've gotten monthly car/phone money to burn.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please don't make us go to this meeting with her. Choose another method of torture.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She ran away the best nurse my territory ever had. What a bitch. I think she pees standing up.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so who here is still happy to be a PSS in the MSBU? I want to go back to the way it used to be....days where I felt like a made a difference and could do what I felt was the best for my team (sales team). So tired of this BS. I still feel closer to my sales team than the nurses that are supposed to be a team. I don't trust a single one and I believe my manager is to blame. She is the one creating this environment of snitching and backstabbing. This place has become a nightmare. 5 years ago I thought this was the best career decision I made. What a fool I was!!!

My eyes are wide open now. I feel like a factory worker or a telemarketer or both.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The MSBU promotes infighting by design.