MSBU LEADER IS A FLOP

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2015 at 11:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing has changed but the following.

1) KPI unrealistic goals
    2) SRF goals insane
    3) More micro management
    4) More turnover then ever
    5) Marketing team all leaving
    6) Lowest paid bonus compared to Genzyme and Biogen
    7) Morale at it's lowest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not worth working. Just work 3 days a week for 3 hours a day. A conference call here and there. Unrealistic goals so why even bother to try.

Summer will be a great one!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a flop.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow is that the best you got.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those who are not aware an email was leaked to the field showing the territories which "potentially" could be eliminated in early 2016. There is nothing set in stone yet but the territories for discussion are already chosen.

Ask around about your territory.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry Ed will have 3 more people quit. Then there will be no need for layoffs

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw the email.... And this is 100% true!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you tell me if any Texas territories are on the list. Thanks

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whoever put her in that position was out of their mind! I'm all for promoting women but that one is a nutcase who shouldn't be in that role, she is utterly incompetent.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How true clueless and crazy great combination. I wish Dagmar never left am I really saying this?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding, Novartis as a whole is an over priced house of cards! Management and products suck! No innovation, Swiss corruption worse than any Italian Mafia, plus an ignorant arrogance to an unsubstantiated ELITIST culture.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The signs of cracks in the MSBU are here, the micro managing, moonshot plans, manager up your ass culture is in full swing....true signs of the inability to lead and motivate the sales force. Clean house, from the primary care DMs to the lackluster regional managers. This ship is sunk!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blame the new leader she is clueless. All she knows is primary care tactics bad hire.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know how Novartis MS division calculates rep IC bonus? (Rx's, dollars, share??) I have an offer from them but forgot to ask the method by which they calculate bonus...and don't want to call and ask that Q. :)
    Thanks!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all of this moon shot and rocket talk, why don't we have the POA in Houston. She can wear a space suit and moon walk across the stage while she talks about how wonderful her leadership has been. We can then watch space balls and have pizza ordered in as our team building evening. I know money is tight, so all cheese and pepperoni would be fine.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Taking an offer here will be the biggest mistake of your life. Trust me!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is a bust as a leader. We all had high hope she would change things for the better. So far rocket plans,moonshots and no bonus great job NOT!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't anyone get it????? as long as a certain RD is in place; nothing will change as he rules the roost. Who the hell do you think is coming up with these speadsheets to fill out. Just like the good ole days of launch. Hurry up and fill out this spread sheet so it can develop into nothing.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just shows how dumb our new leader is. Let's follow the RD who got us to 10% market share after 4.5 years.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MS or CM?