MS game of phonies

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Dec 11, 2016 at 10:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So blame the reps and treat us like primary care. Look in the mirror leadership team you have done nothing to address the safety concerns of our customers. You promised at the national meetings things would be different yeah OK!! You think weekly phone calls to test our knowledge is going to change anything sorry to say but you are wrong.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At launch the MSBU hired a salesforce with around 75% having previous MS experience. The sales force understood the sales process and the thought process of the Neurologist. Now the sales force is PC reps and the leadership is lacking real MS knowledge. They feel phone calls will educate the new sales force into the previous sales force. You treated the previous sales force horrible with micromanagement from Genmed managers with no previous MS experience and now you competing against those sales reps who left. You will never, ever, ever be able to replace the sales force you lost. The reputation of the MSBU is terrible. Until Vince and others decide to step up and terminate the micro managers, the phone calls will need to be conducted 8 hours a day, 5 days a week for 2 years if you ever want to compete with the competition.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The primary care reps are one problem. The other problem is the drug to many problems and doctors have moved on after 6 years. The division is broken and can never be fixed. We are the Betaserone of orals at this point.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10 cases of PML, no guidance on what the contributing factors are, 30 plus cases of crypto. Meningitis..... Anyone using this drug other than last line shouldn't be a doctor..... Now the medical people are touting the next S1P as Gilenya without the cardio effects for secondary progressive so write Gilenya since it's basically the same???? Really...... Trust me OIG has been notified!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a solution.Hire an RD who is an expert in 1970's rock music and is afraid to make the necessary management changes.This will fix everything.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Game of gotcha !!!! Those managers could care a less about getting to know the reps!!! It is all about the DM who started this crap to get his good marks on his year end review !!!! Another fine example of the primary care
    mentality

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First, the phone game is a flippin waste. Gilenya, however is a good drug. They all have baggage. Your doc comments were pretty harsh.

Im pretty sure I know who you are. Maybe you were told lies, but it truly was your time to go sport. PIP, PIP and away little fella'.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't know who i am. If you did you would call me out

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry sport.... I'm still here and the fact that no one at this company addresses any real concerns shows what lack of leadership we have.... So I've got my OIG file and I'll be out of here soon as I can...... And you'll be laid off with the rest of the primary care drones....... P.s- Don't call my phone with some silly questions..... I'll be at the golf course.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phone game? LOL!!!!! I'm so glad I left this shit hole. I was one of the original to launch and have to say that it was the worst experience of my career.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question from ABL Can you tell my why we have no business. Answer because leadership is clueless and can't answer the the safety concerns of our customers. ABL Ok can I come ride with you for the 4th time this Trimester.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4th time trimester is great. In Philly it is around 4 days every 6 weeks. People wonder why the turnover is so high. This is one of the many reasons

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is Deschamps thinking or not?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did I take this horse shit job. Everyone in marketing quit or moved to another division. Folks we are on the Titanic but the newbies have no idea.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone quits in MS and Derm, and those poor Entresto reps must really enjoy selling crap that makes no money.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is the BRM spot open in the Southeast? is this division a total shitshow?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmmmm.... I hear a few more cases of PML have popped up... let's see how long Novartis can play hide the sausage. Spin, spin, spin.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But the drug is still safe, cause the FDA hasn't pulled it! Now whether a payer or patient wants to take the safety/cost risk, that is a different question. Novartis and Deschamps don't seem to understand "Value for the Money" relative to other choices in the market.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, Betaseron is still marketed, though it is 20+ years in the market. 20 years from now, the only thing still left of Gilenya will be the lawsuits!!

Soon you clowns will have Extavia as your lead drug. At least it doesn't kill people.....

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lisa fully turned to the dark side after the Ilaris debacle. She's all-in to serving the traditional Novartis Kool-Aid of unrealistic expectations at any cost.