MS Division is Fine

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Jun 6, 2016 at 10:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm just worried because every neuro I know tells me that ocrelizumab will be a game changer. They brought in the guy from AstraZeneca to ramrod Entresto where it took him four years after approval to get Brilinta going. At the same time R&D is a lot of H&M -- hit and miss. For example, a friend in clinical at East Hanover told me that recruitment on the next psoriasis compound sucks so bad that they axed their CRO, Worldwide. That group was contracted to manage clinical ops for the study by Basel but their site management for recruitment is so bad that other companies -- my guy mentioned a blood products outfit in California -- have also terminated them. Basel originally hired them in what they thought was a cost saving move, but it hasn't worked out that way and now the study is way behind schedule. So given the way Jimenez operates and the company overall being in a trough, you know he's going to reduce headcount.

Anyone see it different who can tell me to cheer up?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cheer up??? The cheering you will be doing is when you get out. This place is such a cluster fuck! I realized things were over for Gilenya when most of medical left a few years back. This place has the worst morale of any pharmaceutical company, they cant launch a drug to save their lives and they only want primary care minded dumb fucks.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The last two comments reflect what I'm hearing all the time. If management thinks MS is as much a ragtag bunch as someone mentioned here, then they would sacrifice us as easily as they would mice in the lab. Also, you have to remember that one of Hudson's strategic gems at AZ was his decision to entirely remove sales support from their multi-billion dollar Nexium for a year, after which the C-suite praised him when sales declined less than 1%. JoeJim thinks pharma managements are too slow and soft and one way he tries to show he's tougher is by butchering or adding sales people as if they were cattle.

The money is nice but I'd settle for a lot less doing something else because this is no way to live.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there anyone who launched Gilenya still left in the field in Pitt or Philly? Anyone? Ed used to call my manager and they would discuss how to manage people out, they both had it in for some of their reps they felt didn't do "what they were told to" do, say, program, iPad usage, etc, etc..... I hear she's over at Genentech, is he still an ABL? If he is that's scary .......real scary ..... Thank God I left this circus...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i thought W and S were still in Philly

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP. MS division is F-I-N-E

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really, one drug about to hit its patents end, with multiple S1P drugs on the horizon. (No 6 hour observation either). A completely dysfunctional leadership team, sinking sales, a corrupt company.....etc, etc, etc

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last drug docs prescribe. Multiple tests to take. Observation. If your low heart rate doesn't kill you now, PML will later. Yes, the msbu is fine.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone wants out

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone resembling good long gone

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Accepting an offer next week with a competitor....cant wait to leave this crap hole.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

me too

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

another resignation today.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Received an invitation to apply elsewhere and am praying that I'm headed out

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good Luck!! I have my last interview next week. I cannot wait to tell these fuckers that I quit.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm leaving also.....already have all my main writers getting ready to write my new product. They can't stand my manager, the KAM, and nurse.... I'll enjoy sinking this territory on Novartis, I'm already slashing and burning it ...good luck to the sap that comes in after me.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My main writers have switched over months ago. They would write a little to help me out, but I told them to stop writing.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully everyone stops writing. Cstyx want no part of gilenya. Keep drug and people

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been out for a while so what do you mean that you want no part of Gilenya? Are they talking about merging sales forces?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only nurses and they want no part of it
    Leaving like a bomb exploded