MS division doomed

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, May 4, 2016 at 6:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thoughts on upcoming competition? We will have our place....why is everyone so misreable?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The leadership is unethical

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Top 5 reasons why we are so miserable in the MSBU:
    1.) Product has been out for six years with no clear direction or consistency. Simply, it has always and will always be a pain in the ass to prescribe. Add the fact that the other orals are just as efficacious, but perceived as safer by our customers.
    2.) Sales team will always be measured and blamed for mistakes and misdirections made by leadership, yet they stay employed or even promoted and the sales team is either driven out or PIP'd.
    3.) Extreme micromanagement by clueless primary care managers that are not invested in this space. They are simply robots hired to lead the chimps.
    4.) It's clear the ship is sinking fast, yet no one up top will acknowledge it. No one cares because they are too busy planning an exit strategy.
    5.) Customers know we are not commited to the MS community and treat us that way.

Bonus reason for why we are so miserable in the MSBU:
    6.) Bonus...what bonus? You can take step change and stick up your ass.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CONRAD THE LOSER. That is why the MSBU failed because this dick ran very good talent out of the division. He must be the most hated guy in the company. Maybe he can join Matt on step change.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We had some really good people at launch, but his mission the entire time is to show that the MS reps were useless and the novartians were better. He sabotaged so many good reps to make him self look good.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doomed from the start. Drug kills people. PML much?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If taking a 3 billion dollar drug and turning it into a complete failure is good...... I guess that's good at Novartis. I'm one of the last people in my region that's here from launch and I'll be putting in my two week in 10 days..... Great molecule, horrible leadership.....can't even call them leaders. Maybe managers....... Good people leave bad managers, not companies. You either inspire people to work hard, get their backs, help them archive their goals or people inspire themselves to leave......and that's what I'm doing....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm betting you work in the south. Some of the worst are in the south. PC idiots that are controlled by CM.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conrad has cost the company over 500 million in lost sales and turnover. The guy is a dick.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is a dick wrapped in an extra thick condom. This guy cannot be touched...no matter what he does. He has wrecked so many peoples lives to save his own ass.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you guys still promote Gilenya. My area has not seen a Gilenya rep in years.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reason you haven't seen anyone is because they probably can't fill the spot, we can't even find people with neurology or MS experience to apply..... But it's business as usual at East Hanover with their heads in the sand. Some managers have turned over their entire districts in two or three years. Read some of the posts on here, people are miserable, leaving and Novartis is losing MILLIONS in profits because of it......

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone with MS experience either knows how shitty this BU is or knows how much neurologist distrust us. This drug is doomed! The only reason it has hit goals in the past is because of aggressive price increases. How long have we been saying 30,000+ patients? If I cant find a job real soon, Im just going to quit and live on my husbands salary until I find something else. This has been my worst experience in my 20+ years of sales.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely agree. What is current Ntl Mkt sh of G?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anybody been able to get an offer at Genentech???

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am Leaving!!!! Good Bye Novartis
    So happy to be out of here!!!!!!!! $$$$$

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not from Novartis, Managers were told to stay away from Novartis reps. Some were used as fillers is cases where an internal person was marked from day 1. LT was hired as TLL, but that's it. I got on early with Genentech, but I have been removed from the Novartis MS division for many years so it didn't count against me.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and LT has only a few yrs of MS experience...go figure.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the Genentech hiring needs to be a wake up call for all who interviewed and do not get an offer and those who did not even get an interview. Was this because your experience or because you work for Novartis? Company reputation means a lot and we all know the Novartis reputation and the MSBU reputation. Is it time to realize you are not helping your career by staying in the MSBU.