MOVANTIK OFFICIALLY A FAILURE!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2015 at 8:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First Half 2015, total sales $4 million. 2nd Qtr. 2105 sales $1 million. It is now considered a complete failure.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It wasn't officially launched until April - really? Troll!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW! Calling it a failure is the biggest understatement of the year! Heard DS is going to put 300 more reps on this dog! You see now why DS is in such bad shape!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that they took any and all motivation from us to get repeat business will doom the overall success of this product. Combine that with only getting paid for an stp target to write one time is ludicrous. It only makes sense if they plan to divest this product. We will be in offices intentionally not selling to providers because they are not on our target list. We will no longer be actively looking for new opportunities. Trust me, the lists we have are terrible and there are far better potential writers out there than what this company has identified. All of those potential trxs will not be realized now. The company was not making its volume projections, so they just went ahead and removed any incentive we had to increase the volume. .......

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As soon as i get someone on my list to write, they will be dead to me. No follow up, whatsoever. I will focus my energy and time on those yet to write. Why would i go back to a writer since i have already maxed out my payment potential for them?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey dumbass, you will eventually need that HCP to rx again when fsip goes completely to TRx.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm starting to wonder if we are even going to have it that long?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So if we are losing xr. To contract and we lose. Big. Mo then what?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

desempleo

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are saying exactly what I have been thinking, it's crazy. My manager told me to not bother talking to the other physicians in the group, for example at a lunch, unless they are on my target list. I have multiple trialists from HCPs who were not on my target list but were in the same office as the target list hcp. The target list hcp did not write, but the other hcp did, so now in august and September I'm not getting credit for those? This is ludicrous. Then they will change incentives again for fourth quarter....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am talking to docs on and off my list. If I have a lunch and 3 come in, and the 4th comes in and is on my list, I don't ignore the other 3. I don't think anyone in that situation would ignore them, and I don't know anyone who does.

Besides, when you only work 3 or so hours per day like we do, faking more than half your calls, I don't worry about a few "real" calls every now and then!

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!