Movantik Goals

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Mar 1, 2016 at 5:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke! National average? I get 4 scripts a week and I have to get 20 to even compete. My Dm said its so easy all need is 16 extra a week. No wonder everybody makes fun of our IC. Great to know the game is over before it started. why does not anybody see this? And they wonder why people don't want to work hard. For what? 40% to national average.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And I quote walking dead boy, "SHIT HAPPENS!"

woof woof woof.....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's only 400% growth. Sustained. You can do it! (I joke) The only people that made $$$ with Savaysa last year were at least 300% to goal, sustained. A joke yes, paid well if you did it. But Savaysa is over dead n gone, if you sell it you know this. The answers is simple to your situation. Get a new job (if your not looking your the only one) Oh, you will make more $$$ too, have realistic goals, normal number of calls a day 6-8 (for Specialty Pharma) not the 10-12 DSI wants, drugs most HCP's see a need for, I can go on and on. Open up LinkedIn, or get posting for positions outside. Get with a recruiter, get happy again.

~ Freedom, happiness, and $$$ are out there, but it must be pursued, fought over, and captured ~ It will not fall in your lap ~ or stick around and see what happens ~ Your choice ~ Sounds like leadership are setting all up for PIP's, to again thin the heard ~ this option will be less expensive than the last layoff ~ get their message soon, they don't want you, they have other plans for DSI and reps are not in that equation ~ The last layoff they made it so uncomfortable ~ DONT LET THEM DO IT TO YOU OR DO IT TO YOURSELF AGAIN ~

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your DM is an idiot. Tell him or her to suck it !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol!!! Where in the Norteast are you? They can't rig the system (yet) on a new drug like they did HTN for years. They don't handle losing very well. So now come the unrealistic goals, and they get the whip out. Enjoy the whipping, the old LC method. (It's all they know)

What would you expect, they are all or mostly ALL his old DM's. They are not very bright (most of these DM's got promoted from cheating/screwing Dr.'s/buying Dr.'s stuff and never got caught-they got rewarded) They represent why we are in the CIA. They don't know how to lead/inspire or sell actually. Just go make calls. A lot of calls (mostly worthless calls too) Very sad. So they reach for the whip. *CRACK

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The goals are unrealistic on purpose. How can a territory with 3/4's less opioids written than another territory have the same potential? Answer me that you dumb DM ! Change the IC before you have more turnover, or people just not working. Either way the same thing

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all do realize the DM is not who sets the IC, right? They're just the messengers...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course we all understand that but they don't have to lie and say that all territories have the same potential. Everybody just laughs behind their back and tells them what they want to hear.. Member on my team gets 3 Movantik a week, not a chance in hell she can make $ or win anything. Feel bad for her, she wanters to do well but as someone else said game is over before it began. I'm in the midwest and I don't plan on working too hard. The difference between 70 % and 100 % to goal is not very much difference. Who cares? I would rather work on my bikes and go riding and spend time visiting family.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"she wanters"
    I don't understand.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

'she WANTS to do well....' please stop with the grammar/typo/spell check/auto correct police work. You get the idea. move on.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of COURSE they have to lie... OMG. Have you ever worked in Corp America before??
    It's their JOB to come up with ANY way to spin it and TRY to motivate you or make it sound achievable. they're in the same sinking boat you are. Go ahead and slack off and then wonder why your company can't turn it around. I GET that there's no pipeline and the meds you DO have are dogs, but do your damned job or just get out and open the spot for someone else who NEEDS a job regardless of where it is.
    I get the feeling that NO one at DSI is the slightest bit grateful to have a PAYCHECK. Having spent time stuck on unemployment before (fortunately am now in a great FT NON-pharma job) I can tell you -it SUCKS WORSE to be unemployed than to be unappreciated and underpaid. If you don't like where you are - LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ rep here. The Big MO is doing great in my territory! Perhaps you should seek out your well trained, highly compensated AZ rep, and perhaps he/she can spend some time coaching you, maybe even do a field ride. I bet your numbers would do a 180 in no time!

Even though you guys are the "hired help", we want to help you become successful like we are. Approach your AZ rep in a humble, respectful manner, and ask them for guidance. It can't hurt.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If my AZ reps were so good maybe my territory would not be at the bottom of the nation. I don't think asking them will help.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BOOM. Bitches.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cry me a river. My goals are to high, my AZ counterparts aren't any good, it's not fair, I can't be successful because the cards are stacked against me, how can I compete, DSI isn't fair to me, Vegas sucked, I hate working here etc etc. Please print your post and give to 3 of your friends, might be a stretch to think you have any since your such a winer. Anyway, let them read it and ask them their overall opinion. My guess is they will say your a negative, self-defeated person and to go find another job. The problem is you can't because no one will hire you and your use to driving around in s company car and getting a nice base salary for doing nothing. Regardless of your horrible counterparts you alone can't even generate 1 new RX a week every week by yourself. 40 plus calls an no result for your efforts. Pathetic. 10 months in and you people are averaging 3, 4, 5 a week. Oh someone has a goal of 16.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

40 calls? There's your problem, you gotta get into 50-60 calls/wk to make true impact, slacker.
    No wonder you suck at this. We can, We will, You betta. Where's yo'wata wings bitch? SWIM!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You realize that very few geographical locations across the country will allow a rep to make 10-12 calls per day right? A couple of metro areas like NY, Chi, Dallas....cities like that can accomplish that number. However, most areas don't have enough concentration of doctors to make that type of call volume.

That's why I would laugh at these sales meetings when LC would puff his chest about his reps out working the rest of the country based on call volume avg. Of course metro NY/NJ has the highest call volume, there's a fucking doctor on every corner! It's a useless metric.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go bag groceries.