Movantik = Epic Fail

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 4, 2015 at 12:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Docs are already laughing at your new drug! There is only one drug that makes sense to the docs for OIC and it's Amitiza. What happens when your patients stop their narcotics and still have IBS-C or CIC? Well..Movantik won't work on those patients and Amitiza will. Your side effect profile from a systemic drug looks like a disaster, Amitiza is a non systemic drug and safe for everyone unlike your drug. Plus, docs are comfortable with Amitiza safety profile. 9 years, 9 million patients, now STF off my sample shelfs and keep your vouchers off of my samples!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You, and your rationale, are a joke. Gonna eat yo' lunch!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for just proving to me that you've got nothing on Amitiza. I predict the average Movantik territory will peak at 5 TRX a week.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"What happens when your patients stop their narcotics and still have IBS-C or CIC?" Quote!

We can only hope you are representative of the Amitiza sales force. Your douchery, will only help our quest to help patients. There is a reason its called OIC, if patients stop taking there narcotics, then the constipation will soon follow, you jack ass. And...if it doesn't, then it wasn't opioid induced in the first place, and guess what, you can have them.
    Good luck looking for a new job...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This will be easier than I thought. I've sold in this market since Amitiza was approved in 2006. Very well versed in OIC, you are about to have a rude awakening. Didn't AZ train you on IBS or CIC? About 50 million Americans have either CIC or IBS-C. Do the statistics. Many of those identified "OIC" patients also had undiagnosed CIC or IBS-C. Thanks to their narcotic use, they were able to get treatment for constipation. They eventually get off the narcotics, but their previously undiagnosed CIC or IBS-C is now something they want to seek relief for as they didn't realize how bad it was before they sought OIC treatment...didn't you sell Nexium? Use Heartburn or Allergy analogy, patients don't realize how bad their symptoms are until their is an effective treatment. Enter Movantik, this drug will look ineffective in physicians eyes because of the crossover of these patients. Movantik will not work for CIC or IBS-C, that's a fact. Amitiza will be an easy solution for docs. Only one drug has the indication for all 3 patient types, that is why Amitiza will be the positive recipient of your Movantik share of voice. Again, your territory will be at 5 TRX a week and I just explained why for you. Maybe Publicis will hire you, since it appears you have superior knowledge in selling clinically...naw, your just good for a sig you'll end up back on the Crestor contact in no time!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I can say is good luck Amitiza reps... Movantik will do well and the reps are talented selling this product. You can talk negative as much as you want but you can watch the marketshare grow! Been out there selling and docs have been waiting for this product! Now get off the AZ page and go sell something!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. I don't even consider Amitiza competition. I'm going to get the Relistor patients first, should be a no brainier to convert a $1500 a month injection to an oral that's under $300 and well covered by insurance already.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"This will be easier than I thought. I've sold in this market since Amitiza was approved in 2006. Very well versed in OIC, you are about to have a rude awakening. Didn't AZ train you on IBS or CIC? About 50 million Americans have either CIC or IBS-C..."

LOL, we are simply laughing at your douchery... Keep talkin! Understand science and you understand this brand. You are what makes this industry look bad. Your comments aren't just full of holes, but made up facts. Keep on misleading your customers... We'll keep taking growing share, for the right reasons. Good luck looking for your next job.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which fact are you disputing? 50 million Americans w CIC and IBS-C..go to ACG website to confirm. It's on both the Amitiza and Linzess websites.

Or how would you like to explain how Movantik works for CIC or IBS?

Good luck collecting your sigs on that Crestor contract

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you are getting your one sided facts from websites, regardless of origin. Then attempting to fit these data into your narrative. Tells me everything I need to know. You know, the first sign of fear, is fight. It's a natural response, and your attempt to support your weak drug speaks to this. Interestingly, the second natural sign, is flight and your weak attempts to bait us into a discussion is quite frankly embarrassing. Your fear will eventually turn to depression and a departure from your role. Enjoy the job search. I will give you some sense of reality, in the short term your weak little drug will gain some share from our promotions. It's the natural course of promoting in non established market. Exposing your douchery was fun...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ACG = American College of Gastroenterology

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol, thanks! How about you balance your douchery with finding some additional facts using the AAPM and APS websites. Do some homework and then come back to us another day. The fact alone that your using the gastro site, speaks volumes about your understanding of OIC.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How to spot an Internet Troll 101. They use words like douchery over and over, unable to debate people on forums and have no facts of their own to support whatever it is they believe to be true.

#9years9millionpatients
    #lookingdamngoodAmitiza

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I plan to sell Movantik by lying when necessary. Simple as that. If I need to lie to get a script, then I will. What's wrong with you people? Hell, we lie like dogs every single day! THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First comes confidence, then depression then detachment and defensiveness. The signs of failing and incompetent amitiza sales rep. #nogreaterthan27%effextiveinOICLOL #goodluck

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can I drink my grapefruit juice while I take Movantik?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Can I drink my grapefruit juice while I take Movantik?"

Ohhhh boy, allow me to put an end to this. The more you write, the more ignorant you sound. Your weak attempt to use "grapefruit juice" as an indicator of drug to drug interactions, just implies amateur hour. Feel free to do your research on the demographic for OIC, here's a hint, it's not over 65. When is the last time you had grapefruit juice?!? This is going to be easier than we originally thought. Keep talking, I'll keep laughing. Enjoy the job search...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are we selling this drug. My docs are telling me Senakot works just fine to unclog these patients and most can get it for $10 OTC.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ad they be right except for a 1/3 of the patients. It will be a small, focused market. Let the other guys continue spewing their defecation.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tru dat, we are focused on a very small niched market, Senakot and Amitiza can own their markets and we will own ours.

By 2020 Movantik is set to lead the market, according to consensus forecasts from EvaluatePharma, with $241m in sales. Injectable Relistor's 2020 forecasts are at $134m, while its oral version has consensus expectations of $155m.

AstraZeneca licensed worldwide rights from Nektar in 2009, and will pay Nektar royalties. Analysts at JP Morgan are well above consensus, forecasting 2018 royalty payments of $152m.