Movantik Call Contract

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jun 7, 2016 at 7:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EXACTLY.

Who the eff posted that??!? That guy needs the tac hammer. Seriously, what a bone head.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

learn some real selling skills. DSI has turned into Allergan. Half the reps from enterprise. The other half from device and the leftovers are the washed up old farts. Movantik contract reps kick ur ass two times over

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how does it feel getting outsold by contract reps? Learn how to sell snapper head

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh Sh!t, AZ pulled the plug on their reps selling Movantik. It looks like management will finally realize that we can't sell this drug either. The only way your territory will increase Trx's is if you have a good contract rep along side of you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor is az done with mo. They are trying to sell it. We want but didn't offer enough. We are already losing on this deal. Come Jan 1st DSI will no longer be promoting mo. Hence the reason we are having layoffs in the fall

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your an idiot

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are........an idiot................Jesus learn to spell num nuts

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are all idiots for staying here. Company hasn't future

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You nailed it! Contract reps are the reason for Movantik success. Yeah fucking right, contract reps the wal mart greeters of pharma! Now suddenly the driving force behind sales? You only got contract offers for a reason, no one wants to be on a contract

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't argue with this.
    AZ is dumping MO because it is a dog and DSI is trying to buy it, what does that tell you about the company?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All true, sadly.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tells me company is a joke. They can't even buy a dog. First chance I'm outta here. I've been interviewing. Nothing yet. Used to be good place to work.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so who is the joke, the person that "can't" find a job in pharma; or the company that is selective in its acquisitions. You must work in the PNW; full of excuses, full of shit, and full of yourself.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey loser I didn't say I can't find a new job. I just haven't found one worth taking. I'm milking this one until I get correct opportunity. You are a loser! You probably think we have a great pipeline as well. Another one of DSI cool did drinker. Loser!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its the kool aid Mannnn!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No man, he said they were a "cool did drinker." Must be talking about something else.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey "cool did drinker"...sorry the Gap and Taco Bell did not work out. Complainers like u will never be happy. One in every crowd.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is a cool did drinker

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

watch what you say, karma is a bitch, one day you may end up a contract rep. Have known many people who said never, until their house payment came due, LOL