Movantik Call Contract

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jun 7, 2016 at 7:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My boss called me this week and said you need to be making 12 Movantik calls per day or we are going to have to pay AZ $. When I told her this was unrealistic she said she doesn't care and to "make it happen". So she told me in a round about way to make fake calls. I think AZ would like to know about this garbage.

This company is going to the crapper real fast!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are already in the crapper

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i heard we are buying Movantik in the fall.. Oh yay!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am glad we are buying it! Great disease state.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you mean side effect state??? Cause that shit is no disease state

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes this should save the company

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember very well last August when my manager looked at my CPA at 55% and said that we need to get this up asap because it's part of our contract with AZ, she added that I can do whatever it takes to make it happen and suggested that I should make 20 calls per day and call on no see HCPS and death people if I need to. I did do that, and I was able to get my CPA to over 90% in a month by making bunch of fake calls and so did the rest of the nation. I have no idea why AZ trusted DSI, mainly KK and RL, while they could have marketed Movantik on their own and keep all the profit.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Losers...I hope AZ Senior Leadership see these stupid posts.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody cares. AZ might but will never investigate. My boss doesn't care. She said just put the calls in even if they are "no see". I don't want any of my reps on a list.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your boss is an idiot for giving that direction and you are an idiot for following it. Simple as that

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what should I do? Call compliance on my manager? I don't think that is good idea. Might be a crappy job but I need it for my kids.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in todays world, one will have a hard time making 13 real calls a day. can't do in most territories everyday. it can be done once a week maybe. thats reality

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you have any guts or integrity you will call compliance.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed....this would be the right thing to do

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed....this would be the right thing to do

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Compliance will not help you. We don't have the $ to pay az when we don't hit our call goal. Compliance does not want to mess that up. Besides layoffs in October will really tell you how screwed up this company is.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For AZ, Movantik is not a core product. They have been selling its rights to other companies outside the USA. They would love to give the product to us and get rid of it altogether but the two companies probably cannot agree on a price.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm with Az and I have never worked with more incompetent idiots than the DSI folks. They cant sell their way out of a paper bag, try to put tons of lunches on the books, but cant move the business. I have to constantly clean up both my DSI reps mess. No wonder most have come from crappy companies and landed at DSI. The contract reps have better selling skills. Btw, all the managers blow, so I guess it all rolls down hill.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm putting down 20 calls / day. Let's see what they say. Might get Arigatos from my RD!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard we are not going to hit the call goal for the contract. That's awesome! Way to execute management! You inspire us with your flawless execution! Great job everyone. Arigatos on the way.