Most respected person at Amgen

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2008 at 9:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dave certainly stands up there amongst the greats. And he started at the bottom of the ladder, running fermentors on the night shift support staff. Hope he enjoys his retirement. He deserves it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will Deere. Only MD with real pharma experience and accomplishments. Dmab would have been approved 6 months earlier had he been in charge. Roger picking Sean of Will is as bad a mistake as hiring Paul

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eli Lilly and Company
    Sidney Taurel - ~105billion to ~57billion in 6years or so
    John christian Leicheater - ~57 - 37B in 2 years or so

Pipeline stated as 67 by ex VP (Steven Paul); actual less than 23. Why discrepancy? Perhaps osmecounts salt and base form separately, other count 30 year projection path (like 30-Year US Bond), but many inside are confounded by trying to be so precise as to 67 or 60 or 56. Deliverable estimate are prob 2 in next 10 years if one prays a lot.

With almost $8 Billion in debts, Lilly is a shining example of Harvard graduates at works; other being the POTUS.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has to be that muppet of a man than runs the MDP program now, he is a tool box if ever one existed.

MDP is a joke
    The idiot running MDP is even a bigger joke

He sends us emails explaining why we have too many people in mdp and how we need to weed it out...Hey idiot the reason we have too many people in MDP- Chris Thompson and his idiot RSD only hired 10 of the 250. One of the RSD hired 5 out of those 10.

Thanks for the promises, I am glad that all those external hires are working out for you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sarcasm right? King of FSP, all about $ not about quality

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jay Marshall-Quality, very rare especailly at ARI, he has been promoted, without stepping on the backs of others. I wish him the very best, he is kind, considerate, very professional, he is an example that you don't have to lie, manipulate, cheat, throw your employees under the bus as other ARI managers do on a daily basis, in an attempt to get ahead. What comes around goes around.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#1 Beth Seidenberg
    #2 Helen Torley
    #3 Kristen Detrich

Most Respected, Most Impactful

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you some kind of meth-head? You must have rocks in your fucking head if you believe that.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill Davis, of course!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there anyone? Everyone is looking to pass the buck, avoid making decisions, blame someone else, move to compliance. It's a total CF and everyone knows it and senior management is absent and clueless. Why external investors pour money into this morass is amazing. That said, i select the least respected guy MvT from operations. Absolute piece of garbage.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, and can we hire some americans at top management? doesn't everyone see the correlation between foreign born leadership and amgen decline? operations, manufacturing, commercial, finance....only american is for R&D and that gender bender is about as smart as a box of rocks. ugh. we're doomed.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will second that vote, except he allows those under him to continue to be tyrants, destroying any moral in QC ARI

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok that is just freaking funny

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gender bender? Bingo. I was trying to pinpoint what was up there and I think you nailed it with a textbook Klinefelter's case.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about Mike Gresser and Gord Ng - RIP!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Terry Rosen for quiting to something else....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tony Hooper

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pritipal

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Martin Van Trieste deserves our respect. He has the public respect and his peer's as illustrated in the PDA Van Trieste Award.