Most crooked company in America DSI

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Nov 16, 2015 at 8:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is a little secret. Since you have to re-apply for your job DSI does not have to match your 401k. In laymen terms, as of January everyone starts over when it comes to benefits and your 401k. Talk about a double whammy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What? What are you talking about?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

idiot

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You would be considered a new-hire for the role you reapply for. This is a little loophole that allows DSI not to match your 401k contributions.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Load of crap and you know it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure you know what you are talking about, but I'll take a stab.

If the "new" company offers a 401K, they must offer a match. The 6% employee contribution and the 6% co. match currently in place is extremely generous and on par with that of most pharma and or quality companies regardless of industry. It's not unusual to have a 3% employee contrib. with a 3% co. match.

What you may be referring to is the vesting part of the "new" plan with the "new" company. If they do indeed put such a stipulation in place, quite frankly that would be pretty ****y. It also seems to me that would be something that should be disclosed before the decision to opt in or lout of the interview process. There was another really good post about the lack of transparency with this whole process by management and if this is true that would be a perfect example of that. I agree with you that should be disclosed. I'm sure there are some laws that govern such a thing regarding 401K's but with that being said I don't trust KK and Rl to so such an evil thing if there is a legal way around it. Shame shame.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"New" DSI is not a new entity... the 401K program won't be changing. This post is junk and just trying to stir up more trouble than needed.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I truly hope that the person does not make the cut and then he has a truth to dwell on. Really, I bet you are drinking alone and thinking you are so righteous and cool.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

total bullshit, stop stirring up trouble during a serious time.