More gone in Warsaw

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2017 at 10:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hearing some rumors of more positions eliminated in Warsaw today - engineers, marketing, and even admins.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like a major downsizing. Heard up to 100. Entire groups disbanded, many had long seniority. Just another day in paradise.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4th quarter earnings beat forecast. BUT you cannot trust anything that DD says. They manipulate the numbers, we have no top line growth, they lay off people, they cut programs just to boost the stock price. The 483 thing is a serious problem and is getting worse. DD is continuing to lie to Wall Street. The FDA has a butt love for DD and until he is removed, it ain't getting better. Be careful for what you wish for, maybe the next guy will be worse. I digress

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yup, nothing beats a trip to HR to get your pink slip... senseless. Hopefully the next chapter is a bit more stable and rewarding.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of good people lost their jobs, for what? So much for adopting the Biomet culture.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They didn't take out the right ones
    The worthless Biomet management is still there lowering Zimmer's quality standard
    need to get rid of them before they kill the whole company

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

still scratching my head... no clue as to what was coming ... and with so many active job postings. What took place yesterday was wreckless and will never make any sense. folks leaving in heards and you still term solid performers ...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Signals that DD thinks we'll have a bad Q1. Need to make earnings, one way or the others.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

David Douche issues a company wide email touting stellar Q4 revenue and strong expectations for 2017 on the same day hundreds of great employees get pink slips....Jesus, what a d***head!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What you guys are missing is the margins. We are growing overall revenues, but margins are slippIng do to the pricing pressures of the entire industry. Best way to help increase margin is to cut cost. So now 2017 looks great....we either will miss top line numbers, but hey we become more profitable. Or we grow top line numbers with increased profitability. Sets DD up for a win either way.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taking it further, they may just be clearing room for all the consultants being pulled in to help correct the FDA mess like they did a few years back with when doing the legacy Zimmer cleanup.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and the blood letting continues

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought they were done
    left the worst ones there

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, unfortunately more cuts today. I dont understand why they wont tell the public how many lives this poor decision making has negativly impacted.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The entire sales training department was let go. Any news on what the training strategy is supposed to be?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where at

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biologics and more in ops

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your implant tubs are empty, really don't need a sales training department anymore

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are all expendable.

Keep reinventing yourself, and remain positive. It will not help to worry. However, a sad day when many good people are removed from an organization. Zimmer Biomet has some healing to do.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And I thought I was only deplorable. Now I'm expendable!