more cuts happening now

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Oct 26, 2015 at 2:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. HadEnough

HadEnough Guest

Why will this company not tell us the truth ???
    We're not stupid, we can see the writing on the wall.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rotech will never tell the truth. It does not matter how hard you work or how long you work. Rotech doesn't care for anyone or anything

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who hasn't left rotech by now deserves everything thier about to recieve including punk slip.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth is....you can walk out that door anytime you like.
    Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the intelligent information.....But I'd rather wait for the severance....im sure it's coming any day now lmfao.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like a bright dme employee. My Lincare office is hiring. Maybe you are interested?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would love to work for lincare....I'll check to see if thier hiring near by.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Severance would be a good reason. And no they don't deserve to be done this way you dumb ass. Done people do work hard weather you want to believe it or not they deserve the more actually. Rotech does not have their employees interest at hand nor do they have the interest of the patients either

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DUH!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could you please retype this in english...
    Thank you

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check the upper Midwest. My office is hiring. For the right person you could be Hcs, service rep, or possible sales rep. With bonuses expect to make $50k at least. Check the job boards and apply within.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm willing to negotiate top dollar for an energetic and intelligent individual that has experience marketing NON invasive ventilation for chronic respiritory failures. Please check the job boards and apply within. You will get your own office in a new state of the art dme facility.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People like you make me sick
    The Rotech suck up squad
    You think because of the recital vacuum you have that your safe and you can thumb you nose at hard working people that are understandably concerned about there future with this company.
    I for one will be glad when leaches like you are gone.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rotech has started serving pink slips from the top down now,so you will start seeing less and less leaches coming on here very soon.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much money did Carter steal before making his backdoor exit?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The corporate trolls that haunt this site in defense of this failing company disgust me. The elitist pricks at the top actually think that the average joe ( CSR's and PST's ) are to ignorant to notice the water lapping around their ankles ( a clue that the ship is sinking ) All the useless conference calls that waste the LCM/LSM time and the stick and carrot approach upper management deploys on a daily basis ( all sticks no carrots ) smacks of desperation... but we are not supposed to notice. LOL okay

Just wait till after Medicare reimbursements are cut by 40% next year. You think that POS van you deliver tanks will ever be replaced? Think if you never had a "significant" pay raise at Rotech before you will get one now? LMAO keep dreaming... Now they have locations acting as collection agents.. so where is the pay raise for the additional responsibilities? *crickets*

Once again EVERYTHING is dumped in the lap of the locations so what the hell are these call centers doing aside from emailing the locations to remind us of what we already now? Let me guess.. there is a ticket ready to manifest in our OIP? Now, they will make an empty gesture by offering to help the location with these tickets.. *rolls eyes* Sure you can help, call the patient more that ONCE before passing it to us and sitting back stuffing your face with Cheetos, its what we have to do.. the mismanagement and waste of resources is appalling. How long will it take for upper management ( and the bean counters ) to realize that these cubicle hives are worthless? I wonder if it is apathy, incompetence, or hubris that prevents TP from correcting course?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Studies have been performed that have evidence that centralization is really great for business. Problem is Rotech is not Amazon.com. I have had referral sources laugh in my face about contacting so called centralized customer service entities that don't even know where their hospital is located, don't know how to get a hold of the local staff, can't transfer a call to the local branch, don't know the local insurance providers, doctors, etc. They laugh that they get a different person on the phone every time they call. They also laugh when they tell me the last rep lasted 6 months or less because they left for a more stable organization. There is no leadership at the top these days because they are all spending too much time wondering how it got to be like this even though they never bothered to make any changes when the warnings were there in print everyday in multiple national trade rags. You are right. The top is mismanaging, and cutting expenses in all the wrong places. Corporate should be slashed and individual branches should be given more assets.