more cuts happening now

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Oct 26, 2015 at 2:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And is raided by the Feds the most and is filing bankruptcy the most

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is saying that the company's doing great? This company is barely staying afloat.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look through the threads. Lots of posts defending this sinking ship talking about how strong the company is now and how they are on the mend.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the companys on the mend than why did they just axe thier number two guy?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When did that happen? Are you talking about Steve M?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your a dipshit

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Steve lindecare is hiring drivers at $20 per hour. Try that out

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a cm at a Midwest lincare office and we are looking for some strong team members. If you are honest and a hard worker with integrity please look at career builder and contact me.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't you people EVER stop whining?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excuse me? I don't know who you think you are but I was simply trying to offer some in sight and think out of the box with my recruiting. Please stay out of my way.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does it matter who I am? I KNOW who you are and the only ONE in your way is yourself. Now stop acting like you are a representative of the company that employs you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I never claimed to be a representative for the company. But I am a center manager in need of a few good employees. Upper management has failed to help me staff and I'm thinking out of the box to find some good people with experience. If you are a go getter id love to visit with you. There is light at the end of the tunnel rotech people. Please check career builder.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come over to the brighter side people. Lindecare is growing while rotech is shrinking. We are hiring due to this growth. Bring your expertise people

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says a lot about lincare. They'll take the bottom dwellers. Over at Apria we would never hire this scum.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lincaire will crush Apria,but first we need to finish off Rotech.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finishing off Rotech shouldnt take long,thier allready on life support.The top brass at that company is the worst of the worst (how could they not see this coming?)

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Endless endless endless posts on here blaming drivers LCMs,CSRs,The buck stops at the top folks,your company lacks leadership,just some big mouth sending out endless emails,all in caps (like a child)

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rotech made a real bad Business decision in the past that really hurt this company.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And I am guessing will continue to hurt them for years to come also.