Morale getting worse

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2016 at 2:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you make dozens of posts and no one else finds your dingo comments to be funny, perhaps you should try something else.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I make dozens of pointless posts that no one else finds interesting, perhaps I should try to fuckaDingo. Trifling hrslunt.

sirandy likes this.
  3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Make ready for The Dingo to come.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ghetto humor Sparky...your Mom wasn't a very good role model.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell. I am loving it here! I work 3 and a half days a week, make well over 6 figures plus bennies and at the top of my region. Life is good and no morale problem here!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, sorry people...............so sad. What a way to spend a life and career.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm with you, totally stealing a paycheck. Manager loves me, ratings are locked in. Best company I ever worked for.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2017 is the year where we see the realities. I hope everyone has a plan for what's best for them. That's all I ask.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not because of you. Must be disabled, either blind or retarded to marry an ugly shit like you.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry GSK, Ventiv is here!!!!!!!! Terminate your reps because we will carry the day!!!!!!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To post #91. "That's all you ask"? Who the hell are you? So we are clear, I am the Zigler. I am telling you and everyone on this board...NO LAYOFFS IN 2017!! It's not even on the discussion table. So go out and earn your pay check! Go out and actually sell one of our great products in an ethical and appropriate way! Be a part of making a patients life better. How awesome is that? Really, how incredibly awesome is that?!

Now go out and give an honest days work for the pay and benefits you receive! Then, go have a beverage of your choice. Appreciate at the good fortune you have to be employed and to be living in the greatest nation that has ever existed. Go and hug your kids, call your parents and tell them you love them! Make passionate love to your wife (if your a woman, stop nagging your husband and give him a bj that he will never forget). We are so damn fortunate and yet many of you continue to dwell on a negative future that will most likely not play out. Obviously the Zigler is back and feelin it today. Zigler out!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zigler for prez!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

" Manchild " still hasn't found a job yet !

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very well said!