Morale getting worse

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2016 at 2:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Morale is beyond bad.

Offices barely can understand why we are all dropping the same drug then riding along with two different Dms.

Reps can barely get into offices with this set up that has been a disaster. It's even harder to lie about calls now, which is needed to make the crazy call averages. It's a fight amongst the same company.

Ride alongs, who else has gotten into arguments about who gets the good access doc? Heaven forbid you follow your matrix partner in there, convos go to "I know, ___was just here". Dms need to stay home.

Everything is awful.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While access may be declining, it can be made up for in volume of calls. One call to ten doctors is the same as ten calls to one doctor.

It just comes down to whether the dog is mostly black, or it is partly white.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the pharma business. It has been like this for the past 2 decades and is similar at other companies.

Morale is only bad with those that have no clue how good they really haven't. Face it. This is an easy job that pays a huge amount of money for the work being done. If that doesn't work for you, then seek another occupation.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right on......these are the millennials who expect things on a golden platter.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and no.

It is an easy job if you don't care.

If you care, then it is the most difficult job out there. You clearly don't care. Good for you. That is probably the way to work. As an over achiever, I find this job terribly difficult. But, now that I see this industry for what it is, and how under achievers like you, that don't care, get promoted despite average or below average performance, I know its time for me to move on.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is an easy job, period. Low performers like you can't even do simple jobs, so you try to blame someone or something else. The only thing we agree on is that you should move on.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK is in the toilet, and it's about to get flushed.

Not every company is sinking, take a look around.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. Other companies have evolved. Less ride alongs. Only one manager. They've gotten rid of insane reach and frequency goAls. GSK is an absolute disaster and way behind the curve.

It's doomed to fail. Look around peep. there are way better gigs than this one. GSK is considered a has been amongst its peers.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Behold, the Future:
    [​IMG]

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With >$700 pumped into bioelectromoronceftronics, there's nowhere to go but up!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Old thinking leaders, micro management over innovation, financial innovations by dingo thAt are nothing more than doing things on the cheap. Other than that, everything is awesome.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of my wives at gsk have been promoted toVP, they love me.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then you must be the turd that is circling the bowl.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get over your man-crush

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the mindless sycophants, the job is easy in the nature of drive, talk, and drop. That part is easy, no one is arguing that. What's hard is changing doctors habits, fighting managed care, fighting your team, and battling Gsk.

Gsk has patient first still, it's an audition every ride along those are terrible and provide no help to do the job. Your matrix partners become your enemies, it be different if Gsk wasn't forcing us against each other. But when you have to rush to clinics to beat them there and leave samples the clinic requests shutting them out it hurts.

Besides the pay and freedom this job is awful!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. Although freedom here is an illusion.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh gosh the reach and frequency. It changed a few times with no reason to it. They way Gsk operates we have to pretend that advair 250 will be available next time, so next time you leave advair 250 then force your message. If we could dictate a normal flow this wouldn't be the case of looking like clowns finding excuses to get back.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well freedom is better, they barely track you and you don't have to enter calls until late Friday I believe. so yes field Gsk has some flexibility.