MM

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Aug 1, 2015 at 8:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Commercial - easy Google search, wish it wasn't true too; likely won't know 2017 Med part D for a few months via Internet update (can't rely on AD)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how many times were you told not to drink the bong water?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are officially an idiot. Latuda isn't listed on the Value formulary which is 500k lives. Still covered on the national which is 20M lives.

Get a life you Sunovion fired troll.

Google search that!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ever hear of advanced control formulary? Let me help - this is where all the lives are going. Sorry to break the news here without careful spin and damage control narrative

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anything change with our status in ND?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing changed at ND Medicaid but BCBS of ND is about to lock Latuda totally out. Will be impossible to get a script through after 6/1/16. :(

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True Dat me friend. True Dat. I'm getting out of here as soon as I can. Navitus or not.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At a recent conference, I spoke to someone from Mike DiFiore's last company. He told me it was well known that Mike was a distrusting micro-manager who loved to talk about his family and could care less about yours. Sound familiar? Perfect description of him today. Mike told us he was let go from a down sizing when in fact he was fired. Let's all hope that Matt does to Mike what he did to Carl, Sue, Pat and all the other people from managed markets he targeted.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mister above poster, you are about to get schooled and realize YOU are the idiot. The value formulary is comprised of close to 90% of dual eligible lives. Those are the lives that utilize products for serious mental illness like schizophrenia and bi-polar. The national formulary has less than 1% dual eligible lives so those lives would have little need to use Latuda.

If I remember correctly from back in our launch, the Value formulary had over 85% of the antipsychotic utilization going through it and the national formulary had about 15%.

So.... Who's the idiot now? Idiot.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

l

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best managed markets team in the industry

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sky if falling, the sky is falling!!

So what's happened now that everyone was crying about Latuda at Navitus and Dean. Not a single GD thing!! Everyone is making their numbers and some doing even better.

Cry baby reps complaining all the time. Next time why don't ya all do your jobs and get some used at Navitus accounts like Dean. Now that the change has happened and it didn't even dent the latuda trend line you have been revealed as a cry baby chicken littles.

Why don't ya all go out and actually work to sell some Latuda today? That would be a nice change for all of us.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know if I agree with your assessment. There has been a kind of big change in the trend line and not just at Dean but quite a few other Navitus customers. Do your homework before posting such inaccurate information. You can't fool us. We are living with this screw up and it is affecting our numbers whether you believe it or not. Look at the data, fool.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You could all stop wasting your time if you'd realize that we in managed markets are not rewarded for getting a contract, increasing market share and the like. We have become a division of pure activity. As long as I get my number of calls and fill out the trackers well I'm doing fine. So stop expecting us to actually care about sales. OK?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With a few exceptions, this is among the worst account team in the industry - most be spoon fed and monitored from Marlborough to not waste budget and rebate $ for own pursuits

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And that is a bad thing?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this company had any kind of future or pipeline it would be a huge problem, but at this point it's almost a free for all before this place ceases to exist in current form, if at all.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So we should waste budget and rebate dollars if we did have a pipeline and "future"? Makes no sense.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think all of us in managed markets need more trackers. More call trackers where we should have to list what resources and detail aids we used. We should also have to spend more days in the field with reps. We should track that too. We should also have a tracker for formulary changes for all of our targeted accounts. Let's also track how many times we use our pharm D's. We need more trackers!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No we need you lazy ADs to actually do some work!!