MM

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Aug 1, 2015 at 8:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Argue all you want but payers want to talk to account directors. Latuda and Brovana are heavily contracted products. They make the company money. Not the $50M a year product you are selling.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Btw, i sell the profitable one that keeps you employed with your overbloated salary and platinum airline status. No argument that payers deal with manufacturers. Truth is they only want to see you 1-2x per year. So, with 5 accounts that's about 10 appts per yr, total. What else do you do with your time? Conferences? Field rides? AD circle jerks? Point to be made is we only need about 20 ADS nationwide, if that.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember that roll play exercise. Any MM Director who didn't immediately shut down the conversation about a rebate contract during the roll plays was slammed during the debrief. I also remember one of our Corporate Account Directors getting slammed during the big stage roll play for not "shutting the door" on the contract question from the mock customer immediately.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No new contracting with Latuda and none with Aptiim to begim with. What do these people do? Make a call or two on accounts per year? The time has come. Shuffle the leadership and get aomeone in that will hold people accountable. Only way to clean up this wastefull spend.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry. Big changes coming to managed markets from what I hear. That's why they haven't filled/named the CAD manager or the east RAD manager. Moving a few to healt system / ACO CAD's and then gutting the regional force with only need for a single AFD over the few that are left.

We know they don't do anything now that Latuda is a mature product going off pantent in 2.5 years and Aptiom is only still being promoted to honor our agreement with Bail. Desperately trying to get a new drug or even liscense or co-promote so we don't have to have massive field sales layoffs in 6 months.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's way too late, we needed to do something two years ago. Anyone with foresight or without a guaranteed contact long gone from here

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct, sir. Two more left in the past weeks. One Institutional CAD and our CAD for Humana. All the good ones are getting the heck out of here. All that will be left soon will be the wretched refuse. Good luck winning in managed care with them.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's 2. Need about 20 cut from that wretched department. Start with Dud-a and his lackies.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If who I'm thinking of she was horrible

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PA Humana CAD? Which institutional CAD?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The gal in the Southwest. She was awesome. Loved what she was trying to do in a difficult geography. I think she had enough of the obstacles here that prevent one from getting things accomplished. She went to a smaller company and I already miss her.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The one in NM? ACJ. She was the best of the bunch. The rest of the instutional CADs are garbage, especially the one in the SE. Looks like they won't have to downsize if they lose through attrition.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure was great on yesterday's call not having to hear Mike go on and on about what he did during the last two weeks and then about what he is going to do in the next two weeks. Even better was not having to hear another story about his kids. May be he will stay on vacation for the next several months so we all don't have to listen to him at all.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ouch but true. Guy lives to pontificate from his soap box.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you MM chumps the writing is on the wall for you with your complete disregard for Aptiom. The message that Aptiom sales management has now heard loud and clear from the physician community is that it is next to impossible to prescribe. Especially here in the North West!!

You keep saying we have parity with vimpat and that it can be filled in the physician is sold on it clinically. THAT IS NOT TRUE and the physicians have let management know your bs has been a charade. You will finally have to produce you lazy craps. It's about time.

The only MM reps that were any decent here left during the past year and now we just have a bunch of lazy idiots that lie to the field. Your time is soon to be up. You've all been exposed.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true post. I heard the story about the big neuro in Oregon that contacted the home office about how it is not covered on any plans. We have a really really big problem here in MN too. Next to impossible to get covered at many of the large payers and Medicaid in MN is impossible. Fail everything before aptiom is allowed. Did we not give any rebates to MN Medicaid? If so, why not?! Vimpat is preferred and aptiom has to fail just about everything.

I hope one of our MN docs calls the home office to complain. Maybe we would finally get someone to do something up here in the land of 10K lakes.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard VP of Managed Markets was fired yesterday. Was it because of his lack of contract strategy for Aptiom?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time for difiore to get this team in place. He will be our next VP

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That would what , the 5th VP in 4 years?? Really doesn't matter at this point

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No question they are contracted. How many Account Directors at Sunovion have ever actually done contracting...let me answer that for you...very few. Most of our ADS don't have plans that contract directly. Point is we are over bloated with many do nothings. Most just go to conferences, sit there in a few sessions, not even meeting with customers - at most twice per year. How many ADS do we need? I would argue 15 at most. Cut the fat please!