Mike love

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Nov 17, 2015 at 8:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most dishonest RD at DSI. We won't miss you bro. Good luck selling cars!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He will be here loser. Have fun being average.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think he is bad then you have not met Ken D in Chicago

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second that. By far the worst RD. Ken was/is a huge pile of shit

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To who ever posted this, it amazes me how some people get through the interviewing process, you are obviously an example of that. I would go to war with Mike Love. Emotionally unintelligent.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would state confidently that Mike Love would have a huge approval rating by his peers. The only people I would figure differently would be the worthless dead weight that he attempted to rid from dsi. Someone with so little character perhaps that they would go on an anonymous website and call someone out? I have known Mike a long time and he is a stand up guy.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Mike's a good dude and deserves a spot. His peers in Dallas seem to respect him a lot. Especially JP and GN. Poster is nuts.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree. Solid guy all the way around.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd venture to say this poster is the dishonest one, was found out, and is now disgruntled.
    Mike is a good person and leader.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The first time I have felt the need to respond to what I've read on this site... I have only seen (as a rep actually in his region) and heard positive praise regarding Mike. It blows my mind that people who post these types of things don't take into consideration the fact that this stuff will come back on you one day. Then again, I have a conscious

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny to see all of these ML "supporters" chime in on this. It says a lot about the people in his inner circle if they're spending their time trolling CP

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are some RD's who deserve to be trashed..Mike is not one of them. Solid guy and good leader. He is not my RD but I would work for the guy any day of the week. If anybody should be kept it's him...enough said

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i worked with mike love and I he is definitely a great guy

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. I liked Mike originally when I first met him but then his true colors came out. I watched him tell reps one thing then do another or talk poorly behind others backs. Then my stupid DM turned him against me so then I was on his bad side too... Good thing I'm long gone!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

staci balanay for president

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike is solid. I worked for a few companies while in the industry. He was a good person and leader. Nothing but praise for him. Other RDs in the company deserve trash talking. But not Mike.

18. Mike Love

Mike Love Guest

Hey don't forget about me

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

racist

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike’s not the worst...he’s just a little untrustworthy and a db. The worst RD was Staci Balanay by far. Just terrible.