Michele Wickwire

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, May 11, 2013 at 9:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Michele Wickwire passed away. Does anyone know what happened?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm waiting to hear as well. The B.I. people in my State were not told. Nothing posted on Google.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such shocking news. She was a very kind person and a great lady!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

remind me again who she is? the name is familiar

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was a Regional Manager in the Denver office for many years -- one of the best.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was most recently State Director of WA/Alaska. She was laid off in the huge cut at end of 2011.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over a period of 20 years @ Pfizer, Michele was my District Manager, Regional Manager and State Director, and I considered her a friend. She was a natural leader--the kind of manager that would do almost anything to support her teams! Most importantly, Michele truly loved and respected people, and she was one of the most sincere, kindest, and finest people I have ever known. My heart is broken.

Robert Lowenberg

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would agree. One of the best. She will be missed. A person of integrity and an excellent leader.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After 23 years, the best RM I ever had. I loved the times I spent with her ! RIP Michele

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great person ! I enjoyed all the time spent with her. She will be missed ! RIP Michele

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has her passing been confirmed?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it has unfortunately been confirmed.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for Michele for a brief time years ago when she an RD in Chicago. Great leader and wonderful person.

Can anyone fill in some details? I'd like to pay respect in some way.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where will her service be ? When ?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where and when are the services ?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Services are Wednesday, May 15th, in Colorado.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The memorial service for Michele Wickwire will be held on Wednesday, May 15th at 10am at Journey Church, 221 Perry Street, Castle Rock, CO 80104. All are welcome.

Condolences can be sent to Michele’s mother, Lois Wickwire at 2099 Beechnut Place, Castle Rock, CO 80108.

I hope you’ll join me in keeping the Wickwire family in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have a link to obit/memorial that they can share? Many thanks.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to her? Why is everything so hush-hush? There is nothing on-line like an obituary or memorial. What gives? RIP Michele....from everything I've heard about her, she was well respected by her peers at both Pfizer and BI. I only wish I had a chance to work with her.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe they are still trying to figure out what happened to her?? No matter- it is just tragic. A big loss for BI who definitely gained a lot when they got her after Pfizer let her go. Very sad.