Michael J Pearson one of the greatest minds

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Jerzy, Nov 28, 2015 at 7:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike doesn't care about anything at this point except for getting valeant to pay him as large of a severance as he can get.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See, now *that's* funny. Some folks on here just need to learn appreciation for good sarcasm - see, it can be done right!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike, was it worth it?

You now have to wonder if something is going to happen to you or your family daily. Super rich investors don't take kindly to losing their money. Look at Bernie Madoff, so many people in his family have died. "Of natural causes of course "

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Valeant's in-house "Satisfaction" Surveys were admitted into evidence and are available to be seen in the Senate Committee on Aging's recent document dump that included the infamous Ackman emails to Pearson. The survey reminded me of one of those third-world elections where 99% of the voters approve of their despotic ruler (and the results were totally at odds with what was being reported on the anonymous Glass Door.)

Did Stolz run the survey? Maybe they should hire him back to conduct a Satisfaction Survey for users of Addyi.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MP still has use of the 4 Corporate Jets in Morristown for the next two years. Atta Boy Bill Ackman!!!!!!!!!!

Valeant will be sold off in pieces to help Bill to save some of his investment. Bill has told Herbalife employees to look for new jobs. I guess he rather we all "go down with the ship" so he can save part of his investment.
    The greed of BA almost equals Madoff!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it was. He has well over $100 million and because of Valeant is set for life. He is better than you all. He's rich and can buy most things. Everyone else will have to work like a dog the rest of their life, while he never will have to.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Mike Pearson is better than us.

Like Bernie Madoff is better than us.
    Like Jeff Skilling is better than us.
    Like Kenneth Lay was better than us.
    Like Bernie Ebbers is better than us.
    Like Dennis Kozlowski is better than us.

Yes, they were all better than us because they got rich. They may be set for life while I have to work like a dog.

But they went to the big house and I didn't.

Expect Pearson to be added to this list.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please add Bill Ackman to the list. He is the SOB "american greed" enabler that is only interested in making himself richer and encourages people like MP.

Like Bernie, Bill is too chummy with SEC and that may why they do not investigate his practices.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea prosecute him, and lock him up. He needs to go to the big house. Would like to lock him in the NYC sewer and let the rats rip him apart. Ackerman has destroyed so many lives. He is true evil in a suit!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

word

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you think now?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Until he's in handcuffs. Then we'll see how brilliant he is.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My man MP ain't going to jail, he may get a slap on the wrist, but no jail time. Basically, MP didn't do anything wrong, he was relying on the incompetency of HS and TC not minding the books properly. If they knew what they were doing, then there won't be a thread on this matter. HS should go to jail for being the meathead that he is. TC was an easy scapegoat, but she should have raised the issue of the Philidor sales, so shame on her for not calling this out since obviously, she totally missed it. She either took it for granted or she had no idea what she was doing. From what I hear, it's the latter.