Merz Germany

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 21, 2016 at 3:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a shit show. Was it just me or was that town hall thing a joke? It was awful and shows just how far out of reality the leadership are. Smoke and mirrors ain't the way to go. Nothing in the pipeline, US failing to deliver. McKinsey called to the rescue...It's a disaster. I've seen some things in my time....You should be ashamed.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mckinsey, even with stellar effort, is not going to save that show, merz needs to step in strong and eliminate the trash, we all know who they are, show some business backbone and common sense.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And here is the truth.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The first thing McK will focus on is why the rest of the world makes limited to zero profit draining the performance of the US. They will also recommend that Merz should increase investment in the US since it is the fastest growing and most profitable group unless growth and profit don't matter to the shareholders.
    Mental Boy, get your facts straight, get a life and get off this site.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

APAC and Latin America suck cash out of the business.....why did the Board think aggressive geographical expansion was a good strategy?
    Why should Merz invest in the US? Sales growth is behind target year on year.

McKinsey is the last resort when clueless CEO's have no idea how to keep the ship afloat.

What to Expect When Your Boss Hires McKinsey
    http://gawker.com/5318914/what-to-expect-when-your-boss-hires-mckinsey

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Germany! Finally a step in the right direction last Friday.....now please get rid of BH before it's too late!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And MM and BH (and the other "friends" he hired)owe people money. I really despise the fact that these morons come in, make a mess and get paid to leave for their incompetence. They should have to pay everyone back for the bs we all had to put up with.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merz and its leaders don't give a rat's ass about patients, or the general employee base. All BH and his minions care for is positive perception by Germany and the big stakeholders, including the family.

Germany is naive beyond belief, gullible or plain incompetent too.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They got rid of their highly respected clinical educators?! That to me as a provider was their bread and butter, it's what set them apart...big mistake! Thank you for making my decision easier when I place my next order.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wise decision. The clueless executives really think axing valued coworkers will help a failed pipeline, underperforming products, and disastrous execution.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It seems Bill has a fetish for licking. It looks as if this is his main occupation...next to defending his reputation on this site.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

muff he has u to work this site. But your time is running out.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it random, or do you just try to mix things up a bit when you pretend it is BH sometimes responding and other times MM responding? Perhaps it is all based on what the voices in your head tell you to do. Regardless, don't you think it is time for you to get some help? A mental health professional could probably do wonders for you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill, with MM and JH as friends you do not need enemies!!!!?!!!