Merz Future

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2016 at 1:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To everyone who was kept on/still with the company... Leave now, network, interview, call in favors. First time CP post, I normally hate CP, but I have become aware of the big picture, please look out for yourselves. Merz will be a done deal by the end of 2017. Take it or leave it...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The culture of fear and cuts at Merz creates a no initiative environment, and the only way to advance is through joining the Stiefel minions and their culture of bullying and / or literally bending over or under the bully's.

Leave if you can. Under BH and the CEO's leadership things will only get worse.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you want to leave, then leave. Cuts in this business are typical when products have generic impact and have to be divested. Spare us on the drama queen elements of your post. Good luck on finding your new career.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merz was a great place to work. People felt valued even if they were not.
    Not anymore....
    Best people made to leave the organization. Now it's just a place to get a paycheck until something better comes up. It's so sad and there isn't one thing we can do about it.
    Morale is at an all time low and things will get worse.

Don't forget to switch the light off why you are the last ones to leave.
    Good luck to everyone!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth they are in trouble

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is sad when people lose their jobs due to cutbacks. However, it is also sad to see them take out their frustrations by making all the "sour grapes" posts on this website. In fact, it makes you no longer sorry that they are gone.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for another great post muffin. It's a total disgrace that they are letting u go another presidents club trip. In what way did u ever impact sales. Can't include the food trucks they are not part of the company.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chabs the model speaking: merz is unmerziful! They fried my tiny brain!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. How in the world does he get to go on a free trip when he was fired????!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's all smiles some how with these guys. Tommy boy is def out Jan 2017. Try to argue that one muffin.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And is all whine, complain and insults from you, mental boy. Life in your household must be a nightmare. I feel sorry for your family.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 5718515"]. How in the world does he get to go on a free trip when he was fired????!!![/QUOTE]
    Cronyism is well and truly alive at Merz:eek:

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cronyism is well and truly alive at Merz:eek:[/QUOTE]

OK, is muff the closeted lover of BH or JH...sorry for the visual, but no legitimate leadership or company would conduct themselves in this manner.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, is muff the closeted lover of BH or JH...sorry for the visual, but no legitimate leadership or company would conduct themselves in this manner.[/QUOTE]

Come on now, mental boy. The fact that you are obsessed with BH, JH and MM indicates that you have a man- crush on these. I am guess that your bitter because 1 or all 3 rejected your advances.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on now, mental boy. The fact that you are obsessed with BH, JH and MM indicates that you have a man- crush on these. I am guess that your bitter because 1 or all 3 rejected your advances.[/QUOTE]
    Man crush on BH, JH, MM?!!!! Who in their right mind would fancy a bunch of short overweight douchebags????? They have themselves...that's enough:eek:.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

never say never, but I believe it's more along the lines of 'someone having sh*t on some else' OR they all know they are going to be axed eventually and want to safeguard their employment resources down the road, thick as thieves, this group....literally.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man crush on BH, JH, MM?!!!! Who in their right mind would fancy a bunch of short overweight douchebags????? They have themselves...that's enough:eek:.[/QUOTE]

It is obviously you. Anyone can tell by reading your posts, mental boy.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is obviously you. Anyone can tell by reading your posts, mental boy.[/QUOTE]
    You are a spiteful unpleasant and nasty creature. With your comments you are trying to divert attention from your failures. Nice try! Get a brain cell will ya.....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know Tommy Lee...he used to drive-thru the In 'N Out Burger joint I worked at.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a spiteful unpleasant and nasty creature. With your comments you are trying to divert attention from your failures. Nice try! Get a brain cell will ya.....[/QUOTE]
    As always thanks for the response muffin man. You are still fighting the good fight