Merck stock descending to a more reasonable level…real value around $25.00?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Sep 5, 2015 at 12:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The correction with the Dow that is currently going on is serving the purpose
    of sending the over-valued Merck stock down, down, down…where it should be…

Merck is a deeply flawed (albeit cash rich) company that has been heavily
    corrupted over the years by senior management…As a matter of fact, any
    company in an industry without such obscene margins, would have filed for
    bankruptcy by now…Merck is only saved by the fact that people will take pills
    if they think the pill might help them in some way…

Merck stock deserves to be in the 20s…this is, after all, a company in free fall...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without a doubt... Ken is already thinking about a huge restructuring plan to pump the stock up.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has a great dividend!!!! 3.4% wow that is fantastic..................The dividend will continue to increase as a ratio to the falling stock price as the decline continues. That is the problem when folks buy a stock for the higher than usual bank cd return which is peanuts today. People that bought in near the high of 63 are now losing over 20% of their investment.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the price goes down more people will get let go. I don't know why people are so happy. This site if for people who have no skin in the game at Merck. Just a bunch of bitter and disgruntled nothings that don't work here. I thought you learned your lesson. Shut that fat bitch mouth and be gone. Some of us actually like it at Merck. We are all not bitter about life and the choices we made. Don't be angry at Merck about your screwed up dysfunctional life. Look in the mirror. That's the real problem.

Be gone.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks once again Ken!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saying "some of us actually like it at Merck" is like proclaiming loudly from the rooftops,
    "I am a Sociopath and a habitual liar!!"

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BS. Where else can you make 100k plus for doing a whole lot of nothing. It's a job. They are all the same. Don't love it, don't hate it. I guess the only way not to be a sociopath and liar is to complain.

If all you do is bitch and moan then leave. If you are already gone, get help for posting.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck is very similar to Sears. Existing on an identity that is no longer relevant. Once a great company now slowly bleeding out.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's a Merck Janitor know about stocks Nothing So shut that PieHole Leroy

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clueless.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Major headquarters meeting scheduled for noon. All internal management required to attend. Subt:, restructuring initiative.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has Mrk had one successful US launch under Frazier?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no they haven't, but you can't criticize Frazier of course…

then you would be a racist...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth be told, Frazier, like much of the rest of senior management in the pharma world has simply sold its soul and bowed down to the very government/regulatory machine that is hell-bent on putting this industry out of business. I cant for the life of me understand how this blatantly obvious fact gets ignored or brushed aside when discussing the overarching problem(s) that will ultimately drive Merck, as well as much of this once thriving shining star of U.S. innovation into irrelevancy. Its equally comical how people somehow think that politics is but a minor player in our overall destiny, and why CF somehow finds it necessary to delete any posts that stray into the world of politics. Memo to Cafepharma: It is not possible to uncouple politics from pharmaceutical industry, they are both intimately entangled in a twisted dance that would rival even the most convoluted sexual positions depicted in the CamaSutra. Oh well, I guess its OK to bitch an moan about incompetent VPs, DCOs, and managers ( all legitimate beefs by the way) but god forbid someone points out the obvious screw job that we all are enduring and that post is quickly labeled inappropriate and must be deleted... Pathetic!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's okay to work for MRK, but invest in BMY.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am selling my last stock options in a very short time. 10500 shares at strike price of 23. What a great company to spend a career! Sorry to spread the word but none of you will ever get options from your contract company.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funds arrived into the bank account and will be utilized to purchase vacation property in Belize. What a wonderful company!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well played. Feds about to raise rates. In the green today. 24 hours left to cash in or fasten your seat belts.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your target price is much more realistic than the so-called experts who are still predicting mid sixties.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a $25 stock at best, much lower than that long term.

It's tough to stomach.